~1.0

I woke up to find myself laying on my stomach between Ashton's legs, my head on his shoulder. His arms were around my waist, and I felt so secure with him here I didn't want him to leave, but I knew he had to.

I checked my phone, which said it was 5:15 in the morning. The sun wasn't up yet, so I knew Ashton had to go back to his room now.

"Ash," I said softly, gently nudging him. He stirred a little, then laid back again.

"Ashton," I said again, nudging him a little harder. This time he woke up, then looked at me and sat up really fast.

"What time is it?" he asked quietly.

"5:15," I said. "Hurry and go back over to your house, before my parents find out."

He rolled out of bed, pulling his shirt back on.

"I didn't expect to stay this long," he laughed quietly before climbing out the window and back to his own room.

I was still horribly tired, and the bed was still warm from Ashton so I laid back down, my face in the pillow. It now smelled like him, which made me a little more okay with him leaving. I drifted back to sleep after a few minutes.

I woke up again when the sun was out. Ash (my cat) jumped onto my bed and laid on my face, purring like an engine.

"Ash," I groaned.

I heard the door swing open and I saw Sam looking at me suspiciously.

"What?" I asked.

"I heard you groan his name," he said. "Sorry, automatic reflex."

"Oh my God," I said, laying my head back. "When are you going to realize that we haven't and aren't going to have sex?"

"Never," he said. "If I let my guard down, it might just happen."

I rolled my eyes, pulling my pillow over my head.

I heard my door shut and Sam had left. I pulled my blanket off and got dressed. It looked a little cloudy out, so I put on a pair of cuffed skinny jeans and a lightweight shirt. I took my hair out of the braid. It was wavy, and I actually kind of liked how it looked so I left it down after brushing it out.

I went downstairs and got myself some breakfast. I just made a bowl of cereal, not really in the mood for anything else and went upstairs to brush my teeth and sat in my room.

I pulled my Toms on, and sat on the edge of my bed. I heard my phone buzz and I was not surprised to find a message from the only person who ever texts me. Come over here!!

I climbed out the window to Ashton's room. He opened the window and took my hand to help me in.

He was wearing jeans with a t-shirt with a blue bandanna around his head.

"You really like those bandannas don't you?" I smiled.

"Yeah," he said, adjusting it. "I wear them everyday... Unless my mom wants me to make some kind of good impression and I'm supposed to do something with this." He gestured to his head.

"I think they look fine," I said.

He smiled big at me and sat on his bed.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I have plans!" He said, standing up and pulling his shoes on.

"And what are those plans?" I asked.

"You'll see," he smiled.

He took my arm and walked with me downstairs. Mr. Irwin gave us a weird look.