~0.9

I walked home, my mind swimming with Lauren thinking I'd had sex with Ashton, cuddling with him, the fact that I was wearing his shirt... Oh.

I pulled my shorts on so it didn't look too weird that I just spent a day with Ashton and I walk home just wearing his shirt. I walked inside, and although I had my shorts on, it didn't get past Sam.

"Why are you wearing his shirt?" he asked. "What did you guys do? Were you alone in his bedroom? Did you use protection?"

"What the heck, Sam?!" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Did you?" he asked. "I don't want you getting pregnant."

"We didn't have sex!" I said. "Chill out!"

"Why are you wearing his shirt?" he asked.

"I was in my bikini and I went to watch a movie with him and he wanted me to wear something," I said. "It was nothing."

"I'm starting to trust you less and less," he scowled at me.

"Well get used to it," I said. "Ashton is a friend."

"A little more than that," he mumbled to himself before plopping down on the couch and turning on the tv.

I walked up to my room. I pulled Ashton's shirt off, and sat in my window. It was still really warm outside, so I opened the window and laid on the cushions next to it. The sun was so bright, and it was so warm. I laid down and realized I was really tired.

Still holding Ashton's shirt, I curled up on the cushions and held it to my face, taking in Ashton's scent. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I eventually drifted off into a light sleep.

I woke up sometime later and the sun was further down in the sky. I checked my phone and saw it was 6:30. I slept for 2 hours, holy crap.

I sat up, looking around for a second, not really sure what to do.

"Sarah?" I heard Sam call from downstairs. "Dinner's ready!"

He poked his head in a few moments later. "What are you doing?"

"I just woke up," I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Why do you still have his shirt?" he asked.

"Why are you so nosy?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Mom wanted me to tell you that dinner was ready."

"Okay," I said. "I'll be down in a minute."

I stood and pulled on my shirt from this morning just to cover my stomach and walked downstairs, smelling spaghetti.

My mom was setting a bowl of salad on the table, and I rubbed my eyes again before sitting down and waiting for dinner.

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"I was at Ashton's all day, then I came home and took a much needed nap," I said.

"What did you guys do?" she asked, and my heart started pounding. It was an innocent question, but I didn't want to tell her that he kissed me, especially with Sam standing right there. And it just felt like something that shouldn't be shared with anyone else.

"We unpacked, then he showed me what pinball is, broke the high score, ate a sandwich, went swimming and then watched a movie," I said.

"You made it sound so normal," she laughed. "That's more than you do in a month."

I smiled. "I know. Ashton brings the adventurous side out of me."

Sam eyed me suspiciously.

"That was not meant in a sexual way, Sam," I said, rolling my eyes.