2.5

*Warning: This chapter contains VERY detailed sexual content (this is the only warning for the rest of the story)

Ashton laid back on my bed and I zipped his pants up for him. The less time they were down, the better.

I was starting to feel very slutty. This was the second guy within a month that I had been sexually involved with. Granted, it wasn't actually "sex" if you want to classify everything, but to me it was close enough.

I looked down at Ashton laying on my bed. He had his hands behind his head, his eyes closed and taking deep breaths. I liked knowing I could have this sort of effect on him but what did this even mean?

"Ashton," I said quietly, placing my hands softly on his knees. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What's wrong Sarbear?" he asked.

"You're my best friend," I said.

"Yes," he agreed. "We have been for over a month now."

I sighed. "I don't think best friends get sexually involved with each other."

"Unless they're friends with benefits," he said.

"I don't want to be friends with benefits with you," I said.

"Then do you want to just pretend that none of this even happened?" he asked.

"I think... That would be best," I said.

He frowned a little but said okay.

"So... Are we going to stop seducing each other now?" he laughed.

"I think that would be smart," I smiled a little.

"It's so funny seeing you get so worked up when I touch your thigh though," he smirked.

"It's not just when you touch it," I pouted. "When you slowly move your hand further up my thigh."

"Come on, you liked it," he smiled, taking my hands.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. He took my hands and traced patterns on my palm with his fingers. I could think of another place he could trace patterns with those long fingers.

Stop it, Sarah.

"Are you alright?" he asked. I nodded.

"Why do you never tell me when something is bothering you?" he frowned.

"Nothing's bothering me," I said. "I'm just thinking."

"About what?" he asked.

I sighed. I swear, we go in circles.

"Just tell me, Sarah," he said. "For just one time, tell me exactly what you're thinking about. I just want to know."

"You had to choose this time of all times, didn't you?" I asked.

"Is it something you really don't want to tell me?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. "I really don't want to tell you."

"Then you probably should," he said. "I want this to be a completely open friendship. We don't hide anything from each other anymore."

I sighed. "This is going to be so awkward and embarassing."

"You just gave me a fucking blow job," Ashton said. "I don't think things could get any more awkward between us."

"I was just thinking... When you were doing this..." I gestured to what he was still doing with his fingers on my palm. "I was just..."

"What?" he asked.

I sighed. "You're fingers are really long."

"And?" he looked extremely confused.