3.0

"Sarah!" I heard my mom calling my name and I opened the door and peeked downstairs. She had obviously just gotten home and looked absolutely exhausted.

"What is it?" Ashton asked, coming over to my side.

My mom looked up at us suspiciously. "What's going on up there?"

"Oh nothing," I said, swatting the air. "We're just hanging out."

She didn't look like she believed us but I was lucky that she just said, "I'm gonna make dinner and go to bed early tonight. I'm exhausted."

"Do you want me to help?" I offered.

"No it's fine," she said. "I like cooking, and I've just had a pretty stressful day."

"Okay," I said, stepping back into my room and Ashton was sitting on my bed.

"Um, there's something I've been wanting to ask you," he said.

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"Well, um... Calum said there was this party that one of our friends were having," he said. "And he said he really wanted me to come."

"I'm glad you and Calum are back on good terms again," I said. "He thought for sure you'd hate him."

"Me too, but that's aside from the point," Ashton said.

"What are you saying?" I asked, walking up to him.

"I was just wondering if you would come with me," he said. "There's going to be a lot of my friends frmo high school there that I was never really close with, and I want to go and all but I feel like I wouldn't have any fun if you didn't come with me."

"A party?" I asked. "I've never been to one before."

"If you don't drink, you don't end up doing anything you regret," he said.

"Have you ever drank?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

He sighed. "I got drunk ONCE. And I am never doing that again."

I tried to imagine Ashton drunk. I got this image of a sexy, horny Ashton stumbling around and trying to get me to go into a room with him, but I had a feeling he would just kind of sit and find a flower pot and talk to it or something.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I don't remember, honestly," he said. "But Calum told me that I stood on a table and told everyone that I was in love with a very beautiful lady... Then took a chocolate bar and kissed it..."

I couldn't help but laugh imagining Ashton stand, wobbly on a table making out with a chocolate bar.

"Like I said, I'm never doing that again," he said.

"Are you sure?" I giggled. "I think a drunk Ashton would be kind of amusing to see."

"Well I guess it's kind of like your favorite band," he said. I raised an eyebrow at him, expecting an explanation.

"Sometimes you really want to meet someone but you never do," he grinned at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You're so stupid," I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"That's not very nice," he frowned at me. "Do I need to punish you for that?"

"My mom is home," I said. "So is Sam."

He stood up and took my arm, standing me to face a corner in my room.

"You've been a naughty girl," he said. "You need a time out."