since my trap soul tour i was gone for 7 months, and during them months me and hensley messed up everything we started.

and i don't know what me and her are now.

but I'm glad were atleast friends

Bryson:so when you leave for new york?

Hensley:i don't know.....after i finish school, then me and harley going to move

i paused.

Bryson:you not moving my child to new york

Hensley:what? bryson your leaving for 7 months on tour in 3 months....harley needs her mother if not you...

I looked down, shaking my head.
I wanted Hensley and Harley to stay in Miami.

Bryson:Harley can stay with Hattie or my grandma

Hensley:she needs her mother Bryson....you know this

I sat down on the sand, and just started to think.
Hensley sat down next to me.

Hensley:Bryson....you'll know where we would be so why you acting like this?(confuSed)

Bryson:acting like what? (Mad)

Hensley:acting like that(mad)

Bryson:I don't want my family moving to another state

Hensley:since when did you care about me leaving and what I do? Harley will be with me(mad)

Bryson:I've always cared(mad)

Me and her both got silent.

Hensley:Bryson......I don't know where we stand or what we even are.....but I do know I'm not waiting another 7 months from you to get off tour again....me and Harley missed you like crazy and it's not fake you want me to put my dreams on hold for yours(mad)

I made a huge sigh.

Bryson:I'm not asking to put them on hold.....I just don't want you to put "us" on hold

Hensley looked at me.

Hensley:Bryson.....I'm tired of you playing these games(mad)

Hensley stood up.
She started storming away from me.
I was confused.
I got up and ran after her.
As I got to her I grabbed her and pulled her back to me.

Bryson:what's wrong with you?

Hensley:YOU....one moment you want us again next moment you want different....I'm tired of being your second choice and never being first.....I love you I always will....but friends is just we all ever going to be(mad)

I saw her she's a tear, looking down at the sand.
I picked her chin up.

Bryson:Hensley.......I been out here soul searching.....you say you still got love for me what makes you so certain? I hit it with females then quit it just to go old turkey....but looking back on all the shit that has happen to me you been committed through this whole journey....you don't expect much from me...that's why you get so much love from me...and thinking about it, you just might be the one for me....ain't no need to question....I love you Hensley, and to be honest I don't know what I want....but I do know I don't want to loose you and Harley....y'all are my world. I love you. Just please don't give up on me....

Hensley walked up to me and placed her lips softly on mine.
I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her back softly.
Pulling out the kiss, Hensley looked at me and smiled.

Hensley:I love you to Bryson.....

Bryson:now can we please have fun while I'm here with you?

Hensley smirked.
I saw her start to walk off, staring back at me biting her lips. 
She started to take her clothes off while heading to the ocean.
When she got into the ocean she was fully naked,motioning me to join her.
I just started my lips and started taking my shirt off....