Naomi lawyer walked down from the floor and back to his seat.

Mark:Naomi, where you that night Harley was almost murdered?

Naomi:umm....I was out with a couple friends

Mark:well, we tracked your iPhone which had your locations turned on(hands judge a piece of paper) on this paper judge we tracked where Naomi has been and what time she was there. On her way to Mcdonalds she made a pit stop at Hensley home. She was there for about 15 minutes.

Naomi:I was only there because-

Mark:you was there because you was SO furious that Bryson might have wanted his old family back that you wanted to eliminate the only thing that keeps Bryson and Hensley in communication with each other which is their daughter. Without her Bryson and Hensley wouldn't have no way of communicating am I correct?

Naomi:no that's not what happened(mad)

Mark:then what did happen?(mad)

Naomi became quiet.

Mark:I like to call my next witness...

Paula:and who might that be?

Mark:Lauren Castelle.....

Hensley pov

As he said Lauren's name I smiled.
Lauren told me earlier that she didn't know if she wanted to testify against Naomi.
But looks like she made up her mind.
I saw Lauren walk into the court room, and onto the stand.

Mark:Lauren are you friends with Naomi?

Lauren:I was...me and her met when I needed a job, so she told me that she had a job for me and told me that her boyfriend baby mother, which is Hensley, needed a baby sitter.i thought she was trying to help me out....but then she told me that this was a set up just for me to get inside the house and let her in...I promise you I didn't know she was going to hurt harley(crying) I only thought she was coming to give her a gift I'm sorry(crying)

Mark:no further questions....

Lauren stepped off the stand.

Nick:I'll like to call Hensley to the stand.

I stood up and started walking to the stand.i was scared and nervous.
I sat down.

Nick: why were you angry with Naomi?

Hensley:after Lauren told me what Naomi tried to do to my baby girl I lost it. I kill and ride for what's mine. Do I regret what I did? No...I should've killed the bitch, but I didn't. So y'all should be thanking me instead of convicting me(mad)

I looked and saw Naomi roll her eyes at me.
I wanted to jump out this chair and beat that bitch till she was actually dead.
But I kept my cool.

Nick: well Naomi tells that you were honestly mad she was trying to come between you and Bryson that you would kill her to get to him

Hensley:(laughs) trust me.....Bryson was never hers.i didn't have to kill Bryson to get him back

Naomi:SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH(mad)

Hensley:stand up and make me(laughs)

Paula:ORDER.....the jury will go in the back to discuss who's guilty...5 minute recess

The judge banged on her pallet, and I then got down off the stand....

*10 minutes later*

I stood behind my table, looking at the jury walk back into the room.
Everyone was waiting for the verdict.

Jury1: on the case of banks vs Johnson, since the evidence of Naomi hand prints on the pillow of Harley tiller, we convict Naomi banks as guilty, or attempted murder in the 1st degree..... and the charges against Hensley is dropped due to self defense.

My heart calmed down and I took a sigh in relief, knowing I was ok.

Naomi:WHAT? IM GETTING CONVICTED AND THIS BITCH TRIED TO KILL ME?(mad) THAT LITTLE BITCH SHOULD'VE DIED...(screaming)

I was about to run over to Naomi and smacked that bitch one last time but Bryson grabbed me from behind the bar.

Bryson:stop..

I calmed down and just smiled as Naomi walked pass me.

I then went behind the bar and hugged my family...

Bryson pov

I on the hood of the car next to Hensley looking out into the distance of the lake.
Right now me and Hensley was sitting at the lake talking.
After all we went through today we wanted some alone time.

Hensley:I wouldn't have minded going to jail(laughs) atleast it was for someone I loved

Bryson:I feel you....I would've went to jail for her....and you

Hensley:for real?(smirks)

Bryson:you know I will....

Hensley:I'll do the same I can't lie

Bryson:for real?

Hensley nodded.

Hensley:yep....I'm your ride or die(smiled)

Bryson:so you think you have what it takes....to be my ride or die??

Hensley nodded.

Bryson:ok....we will see...