"Uh no. If Runner finds out, we're both dead."

"I think there are other things that are worth killing us for, you know what I mean." He winks and then makes himself comfortable on my bed.

Which kind of reminds me how we've never really talked about it.

"About that. . ."

"I don't want to talk about that," Harry says very quietly. "I don't like nostalgic memories. They remind me that they'll never happen again."

Wow. . .

His tone renders me speechless, in fact, I just lost what I wanted to say.

"Uh, th-this is the thing, um I uh, I can't — "

Harry laughs, "Don't worry, I know you're taken. I know my place, Tay."

"But that —"

"I'm alright with where I am," he says.

"I actually want to talk to you about that."

"Maybe, but not now. I won't be able to focus that much," he says. "Plus, if you're going to break my heart, it better not be this place. Even if you're just messing with me, it'll hurt like hell."

"Who even said I was messing with you?" I cross my arms.

"It would be quite odd if you're not," Harry replies. "Can we just not bring up anything about that and enjoy Verona? What happens in America is settled in America, yeah? Great."

I sit on my bed, just right beside him. "Would you take it as an offense if I said, you complicate my life?"

"Would you take it as an offense if I said, you do too?"

"No," I answer. "I did mess with you a lot."

"Then, no," he replies and smiles, looking up at me. He's now under my covers and he's really making himself comfortable. "Come to bed."

"What? No!"

"Should I sweet-talk you into it?" He asks in a flirty tone with his charming smile that has his dimples showing on either side of his cheeks

The last time he actually talked to me in that kind of way was in Barcelona and he's had a drink then.

"You are either really sick or you had a drink," I say.

"I'm sick," he replies. "Come on."

"All the more reason not to," I answer with a smile. "Get back in your room."

"I won't do anything illegal, don't you worry."

"Still not a good reason," I say with a little laugh. "I mean, I don't even know if you're messing with me or not."

Because, let's face it, messing with each other is what built us in the first place.

"I'm not."

"Then, better stop."

He stands up, his lips against the back of my ear and his breath is awfully hot. "Hmm, how 'bout, no?"

I shrug and groan, "Stop, that's — really. . ."

"Come on, come to bed." He freaking fakes a moan after that freaking sends chills all over me.

Shit.

"No."

Harry immediately grabs me by my waist and pulls me down to the bed. I yelp as my head crashes onto my pillows and suddenly the covers are over us. . . Harry. . . in a pushup position over me.