Chapter 78: A Musician for the Crew

Start from the beginning

Kuma closed the Den-Den Mushi, and slowly stood up, his huge steps resonating around the island. The other crew behind you started to panic at the realization that the Shichibukai will kill them, including your crew.

Except for you, but that didn't mean you won't meet the same fate at their hands. Your death will simply...be lengthen.

"A never ending battle with the Shichibukai is just...!" panicked Usopp.

"This is terrible, considering we just barely beat Moria...!" said Chopper.

"You guys stand back...I'll do this!" told Zoro, taking his words out.

"Be careful! He has some kind of ability!" warned Nami. "I saw him make a person disappear with just the touch of his hand!"

"HE CAN MAKE PEOPLE DISAPPEAR?!" cried out Usopp.

"S-Scary!!" shivered Chopper.

"And he can change locations in an instant..."

"Looks like yet another terrible bastard appeared..." muttered Franky.

Kuma lifted the glove of his left hand, and you mentally cringed. This hand was beyond dangerous. Then, he lifted the other glove from his other hand. He eyed your crew for a long moment, silence reigning in the air.

Then, like the blink of an eye, he teleported himself at the center of the other crew, who let out cries by how startled they were.

"HE'S HERE!"

"HE'S HUGE....!"

"I see now...! He really did change locations in an instant!..." sweated the cyborg.

"Just when we finally gained freedom! Shit!" cursed squirrel teeth. "Like I'm gonna freaking die now!"

"That's right! We ain't gonna let no one screw with us anymore!"

"Get him, guys!"

"Stop it, you all!" ordered their captain, Lola. "The opponent is too strong!!"

Though, they didn't listen to her and charged at the Shichibukai. If only they knew how big they made of a mistake. With his right palm, Kuma slammed his hand against one of the men, a bright, white paw of a bear appearing on his stomach and the same for the others who were behind him.

They were all pushed back with great force, creating a long trail of a crater behind them. They were all knocked out in one hit, and the others gulped in uneasiness. Kuma then teleported behind Zoro, who slowly turned with sweat running down his temples.

"Pirate Hunter Zoro..." stated Kuma. "Shall I start with you?"