"You should totally tell him to introduce her to you." Dinah said excitedly.

"Maybe, but not right now." I laughed.

Dinah smiled and turned her attention away from me. When the bell rang a boy rushed past us and purposely knocked Camila's books out of her hands. He laughed and high fived his friend. I grabbed the boys shoulder and pulled him back before he could exit the school.

"Pick them up." I ordered.

He quickly bent down and retrieved the books. I watched as he put them on the desk and speed walked out the class. I glanced at Camila who was watching with her arms crossed.

"I didn't need you to do that Y/LN. I could take care of myself." She retorted.

"I was just trying to be nice." I rolled my eyes as I watched the shorter girl walk away. I shook my head in annoyance and went to my car.

——

After stopping for something to eat, I finally got home. I slammed the door to my house and plopped onto the couch. I plugged in my earphones and started playing my music. I closed my eyes for a few moments, then I felt a hand rest on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw Camila.

"Shawn's not here and he probably won't be here till late." I said plugging my earphones back in.

"I'm not here for Shawn. I texted you, we have a project to finish remember?"

I groaned.

"We still have a couple of weeks, why are you in such a rush to get it done?" I replied. "I want to come home and rest."

"Rest from what? You don't do shit besides sit all day." She said crossing her arms.

"Fine. Let's go to my room." I said dragging my feet up the stairs. I felt Camila's hand push against my back.

"Go faster you're so slow." She said annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and ran up. I threw myself onto a bean bag and played my music on low volume. I watched as the shorter girl turned around to drop her bag, I purposely stuck my foot out so she'd trip.

My plan worked because when she turned she tripped over my foot and landed into my arms.

"You gotta stop throwing yourself onto me like this Camila, I'm starting to think you have the hots for me." I teased. "Not that I mind." I added.

"You tripped me!" She glared and got off me.

I pulled out my notebook and a pen.

"Alright tell me about yourself." I smirked.

She began giving facts about herself and talking about her life. I paid close attention to her little quirks while she talked. I wrote down everything she said onto my notebook. Once she was done talking I had a written a full page and I realized I actually had a few things in common with her.

"You sing and play guitar?" I asked curiously.

"Yea but I'm not that good." She said sheepishly.

"Same I write and play guitar, but I bet you're good. Maybe we can play together sometime." I suggested.

She smiled and looked back at her phone. Silence filled the room and the only noise was the music in the background.

"So Cabello, I have a question." I said as I closed my notebook.

What?" She asked curiously.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked as I played with my pen.

She sighed and looked at me, "I don't hate you. You just get on my nerves sometimes."

"Oh ok then I admit I don't hate you either. You just tick me off sometimes." I smirked.

She laughed and shook her head.

Silence fell over us again. I looked at Camila. I was wondering how she could pretend like she didn't kiss me, twice. I had to admit though, I wanted to do it again, but didn't know how to approach the situation.

"You a virgin?" I randomly questioned making Camila raise an eyebrow.

"That's such a fuckboy question." She rolled her eyes.

"Well are you?" I questioned.

I was curious to know about the other girls sex life. I knew she dated a few guys before. She even dated Shawn for a while before he came out, I guess she was his beard.

"I'm not going to answer that."

"Why not? I won't tell anybody." I assured her.

"I'm not a virgin." She finally said.

"Interesting. Who popped your cherry?"

"You don't know the guy, he was one of my exes. It wasn't even good sex either, if I could take it back I would." She explained.

"Interesting." I said once again.

"Stop saying that." She laughed and playfully pushed my shoulder.

I looked at her and laughed. "You know Camila, you're not so bad when you're not making witty remarks and firing insults at me."

She bit her lip, "Yea you too."

"Friends?" I asked with an eyebrow raised and a hint of hope in my voice.

She looked at me and smiled, "Yea friends."

I smirked and leaned closer to her. I gently placed my hand on her exposed knee. I wanted to test the waters to see if she would jump on me again. Her body language quickly stiffened at the contact.

I smoothly moved my fingers over her leg to get a reaction out of her. She didn't say anything just bit her lip. So I continued and went up a little higher.

"I don't think you should do that." She finally let out with a shaky breath.

"Why?" I whispered into her ear, causing her to shudder. "I want you and you clearly want me, but I'll stop if you want."

She turned her head to look at me. I smirked and slowly leaned in to connect our lips. She crawled onto my lap without breaking the kiss.

"Wait. This is just fun right...no strings attached?" She hesitantly asked as she looked down at me.

"No strings."