I stood up and faced the girl.

"You can't tell anyone about that kiss. Got it?" She said as she shoved my shoulder.

"And why not? You're the one that kissed me not the other way around." I challenged as I walked closer to her making her step back.

"Because it's not happening again. It was a mistake." She spat.

"Any more reasons?" I smirked.

"Yea you're no good and you're an asshole."

I got closer and closer to her until her back hit the wall, "That's not very nice." I teased.

My face was so close to hers to the point where I could feel her minty breath. I stepped back a bit but she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into yet another hungry kiss. I quickly kissed back.

I placed my hands on her hips. She hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist without breaking the kiss. I lead us to the bed and kissed down her neck. I was about to tear her blouse off but she stopped me.

"Stop!" She breathed heavily and pushed me off of her and adjusted her clothes.

I moved out of her way and sat on my bed. I smirked as I watched her fix her hair.

This girl definitely wasn't straight and she definitely had some kind of attraction to me since she kept initiating the kisses.

She placed her hands on her face, "Shit what did I just do."

"What'd I tell you?"

"Fuck off," she seethed.

"C'mon don't fight the feeling. I see now that you get off on me." I got closer to her.

"Tell Shawn I had to leave." She said before rushing out of my room.

I stood by my window and looked through the other girls window. She entered her room and locked the door behind her. When she noticed me she flipped me off then shut her blinds. I laughed to myself and shook my head.

——

"Y/N! Guess what happened to Eli!" Dinah said running towards me.

"What?" I asked as I continued walking.

A shorter boy bumped into me and quickly looked at me, "Watch where you're going shrimp." I snapped making a few heads look our way. I turned my attention back to Dinah who was cackling at my outburst. We walked into class and took our seats in the back.

"Anyway as I was saying, he got asked out by Kendall." She exclaimed.

"And I care because?" I asked as I pulled out my notebook.

"Because he said her friend likes you."

"Really? Who?" I curiously questioned.

"I'm not sure, but she's a cheerleader."

"Cheerleaders are hot." I smirked.

I heard someone scoff behind me. I turned around and saw Camila sitting with her friends. I looked away and turned back to Dinah who smiled at Camila.