tears started to build up in my face.

Im so worried about Bryson getting back with Hensley, and me about to murder their child i didnt even see bryson cheating on me with other bitches.

Oh my gosh.....what have i done??

What has bryson done?

He's done a lot to me but never cheated on me.....

how could he do this??

Hensley PoV

I stood on the stage, next to the other girls, scared of what the judges was about to say.

I was nervous, shaking, and sweating.

Judge 1: if i call your name, please step up......

Judge 2: Back up dancers will be Talia watson........Malissa Chrome...........Jannet olive............Robin dander.............Trina Malconi.......and Jewels Ethers

I made a sigh in anger, when they didnt call my name.

But there was one more section left, so i was hoping they would call me next.

Judge3: And the leading dancer, will me.........Hensley Johnson

Everyone clapped and screamed as she said my name.

i smiled wildly, surprised they called me.

This wasnt just me dancing, but being the lead dancer means i get paid a lot more than i did stripping, and ill be seen across the world. 

I could end up back up dancing for superstars.

I knew this was a huge moment in my life, and i was glad it finally came.

I smiled and stepped up with the other girls who got called.

Judge 2:Thank you all for coming....and ladies that we called, congratulations will see you next month for the beginning of your new journey

i smiled and started heading off the stage.

i was so exited that this moment is happening in my life.

but i became sad when i looked around and saw all the other girls who auditioned with me walking up to their families, and being with they loved ones.

I wish my mom, bryson, harley, and the rest of my family and friends were here.

but they was all so busy i understood.