I turned around, and breath in and out before performing.

I heard the music start to play, i then started dancing.........

Naomi PoV

Naomi:BABE IM HOME!!!!

i walked into the house, with shopping bags in my hands.

Bryson and me got the arguing about how much i just spend his money and shop.

so i decided while shopping, ill buy him something in return.

I walked into the kitchen, and saw no signs of bryson.

Where the fuck was he?

For the pass days he's been doing nothing but staying at Hensley house, taking care of harley.

UHHH.

but he hasn't been home in days, and i miss him.

he told me last night on the phone he was coming home.....but he's not here?

Matter fact i didnt see his car in the drive way.

I started walking upstairs, in search for bryson.

i looked in every room, leading to our bedroom and i didnt see no sign of him.

I finally got to our bedroom and saw no bryson.

Damn.

I wonder if lauren told bryson something about the harley thing?

if that bitch did she's a dead bitch.

I started to get mad, worrying bryson found out i started walking over to the desk where the house phone was and was about to start dialing bryson number.

but before i could reach the phone i tripped over something, causing me to fall to the floor.

the fuck?

I looked at what i tripped on, and saw some lime green thongs, with a piece of paper laying on top of them.

Anybody that know me, know i only wear rose red, and crystal pink thongs.

So who the fuck was wearing the grinch underwear in my house?

I picked the thongs up, followed by the piece of paper.

Note: Hey Bryson, i had a great night last night....i hope my girls pleased you as much as i did. We should meet up again, come back to Magic city anything if you need me again, I'm sure your girl don't do half what i do. But i cooked you breakfast and left it on the side of your bed, see you soon.- Candy<3*

I through the note across the room followed by the thongs.