Chapter 30

Days passed, with me having nightmares. I didn't contacted either of the two.

I didn't knew what to say or do.

I felt helpless.

Losing hope.

Losing Trust.

Betraying each of the two.

It all was wrong.

I have to tell the truth.

I have to.

With this intention. I went out to meet Kyle. I knocked on the door. His mother greeted me. She is a really sweet lady. "Where's Kyle?" I asked.

"He has moved out."

"Since when?"

"Since he came here." She said.

"Where does he live now?" I ask and she told me his address.

"Thank you." I went to his apartment. I walked and it was like I was doing something wrong.

I knocked and he opened the door, "Willow, come in." He said. I noticed the papers on his desk and a pen looks like he was writing something. Like the time when I broke into his room.

"Great to see you. How are you?" He asked.

"I am good." I walked inside, he sat on the couch as I stood. "How are you?"

"Great."

"I have to tell you something." I hesitated.

"I am listening."

"After you left my home, that day," I couldn't express my thoughts properly. "I thought about it," just tell him will you. "I realized," you are not supposed to say that. "Realized, that." Don't cry, it was hard to resist so I said quickly, "thatiloveyou."

"What?"

"That I love you." You did it all wrong you didn't had to say that.

There was silence in the room. "Are you telling the truth?" He walked towards me.

Tell him you are not. Please tell him. I looked into his eyes. The hope in his eyes made me surrender, "Yes I am." I breathed out as I cupped his face and closed the gap in between us. I don't know what came over me.

He was shocked a bit but then he wrapped both of his arms around my waist and continue to kiss. I wanted to pull away, but the temptation for him increased. It felt so good.

He pinned me to the wall, with our lips moving in perfect syncronisation. All I could do was to call out his name,"Kyle," I breathed out in between the kiss.

I, soon realized what I was doing. I was betraying. I pulled away, my eyes filled with tears, his eyes wanting an explanation. "Sorry," I whispered. It is that one word which is not even close enought to what I really want to say. I got out of his house without saying anything.