Chapter 9

It was Saturday. The day I had to go for sky diving. I had not been working for a past few days. I also haven't texted or seen Justin.

I looked at my phone which lay on my nightstand, untouched for days. Today, I finally picked it up and checked my texts:

Justin Are you okay?
Justin You didn't went for work today.
Justin Is the plan still on?
Justin Is everything fine?
Justin You don't even seem to appear on your balcony is everything alright?

He is so concerned:

Willow I just had a cold.
Willow But the plan is still on.

I sighed and threw the phone on my bed and looked through my closet for clothes. As my phone buzzed:

Justin I hope you are fine. Now.
Willow Yes I am fine, Justin
Willow By the way, where do we have to meet?
Justin My backyard ;)
Willow Are we going to do sky diving in your backyard :o
Justin Good joke.
Justin No we aren't
Willow Okay, weirdo
Justin Same to you.

I laughed and took out ripped jeans and a chequered button-down shirt. Thanks, Aunt Jenny. I wore it, applied lip gloss, mascara and concealer to hide the light purple eye.

Tiago may probably not be at home but he did installed cameras in the whole house except my bedroom. This means that I could escape from my window, what a dumbo he is.

I jump off from the railing, onto the branch of the oak tree. This time no falling, or I will kill you. Things didn't go as planned. My brain functioned me to fall and I did. I felt helpless as my hands released the branch. I fell on something like a net. A trampoline. What is this doing here?

I got up and Justin came from behind the tree. "Shocked?" I nodded. "You have a death wish from nature. I can't let you die so easily."

My jaw dropped,"What do you mean by that?"

"See." I jump off from the trampoline, "You haven't seen the world. First see it and then die peacefully." He says sarcastically.

I punch his arm, playfully. "Can we go now?" I said.

"Yes please."

+++

We are currently in a plane at a great height. I am wearing all the gear and a parachute. My heart is racing as I am taking up the risk.

There was a man who was escorting us. I am really excited for this. The man opens the door and motions us to jump.

I walk up to the door and looked down. Boy, this is high. "Want to hold hands?" Justin says. I grab his hand tightly, as if my life depends on him.

"Together." I said. He nodded. "One..."

"Two..."He said.

"Three!" We both said and jumped.

The pressure of the wind was so high. Adrenaline rushed into me, I was screaming like a maniac for a while but then I calmed down and enjoyed being in the air. It was like flying freely with the birds.

We were nearing to the ground, I looked at Justin who was ready to open his parachute. I followed him.

He opened his and we both were pulled up. I started to pull the string, do you really want this? Time was less, if I don't open it I will die. That's what you want right? No I don't. Yes, you do. I was debating by myself to do it or not.

-------------
Author's Note:
Will she make it or not?
Comment and share your thought.