Chapter 29

I slowly open my eyes to see Justin slouched on the couch, sleeping. His head dropped to his chest as silent snores came.

I got up from my bed and brushed my teeth. As I went out, I saw he was still asleep. The sleeves of his hoodie were folded up to his elbows. He still had the white cloth in his hand.

I looked at the clock which showed that it was half past nine. I slowly, picked up the cloth from his hand and ran to the kitchen. I got whipped cream and took it out on his hair. I used my pen to draw in his cheek. Then, I opened my book 'Pride and Prejudice' and got the feather.

I sat beside him and waved the feather on his nose. I saw a movement but he did nothing. Just then the door bell rang.

I ran downstairs and opened the door. I saw Kyle with a bunch of bags. "Kyle, what's this?" I asked.

"This is for your entertainment as you can't go out." He walked in and placed the bags on the table.

"Thank you. For all the hospitality." I said. Justin is upstairs and he can be awake any moment.

"Willow," Justin said as he came from behind. Shit.

"What are you doing here? And what happened to your face," Kyle laughed as I pursed my lips with a mischievous smile.

"What happened to my face?" I pointed at the mirror which hung beside the window. He saw himself as I snorted and laughed. "Willow?"

"Willow, I didn't knew that you still played pranks." Kyle laughed.

"You never asked," I said.

"Anyways, thanks for the surprise, Sunshine." He said wiping his face with a towel.

"Anytime, jerk." I giggled.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Kyle asked.

"I can't have breakfast."

"Why?" They both said in unison.

"Because Ti-Father is not here but he can see me through the cameras." I explained.

"Are there cameras here too?" They both scan the room.

"Yeah, there." I pointed to the corner where the camera looked at us.

"Were there cameras in your room also?" Justin asked as Kyle eyed both of us suspiciously.

"No, he is a dumb person. He didn't install any cameras in my room. And nothing happened." I said and sat on the couch.

"Hmm," Kyle said, deep in his thought pacing back in forth.

"Do you have a laptop?" Justin asked.

"I was going to say the same thing. Do you have one?"

"Yes, I do. Why?" I raised a brow.

"Give it to us." Kyle said as they both of them say on the couch infront of me.

I don't trust them with my laptop. I take my laptop from my cupboard and hugged it against my chest as I said, "Why do you both need it?"

"Do you want to get breakfast or not?" Justin said.

"I want to."

"Then, give it to me." My hands shook as I gave it to Kyle. "What's the password?" He asked.

Why should I tell you that? "Give it to me." I typed the password as fast as I could and hit enter. "What are you going to do."

Their eyes were concentrated on the screen like scientists. Justin typed in words, numbers. . .codes. "Wait, Justin." Kyle said. "That's O not zero."