Chapter 22

September 5th, 2013

After days, I managed to talk to him. Whenever, he would see me. He runs away. I don't know why.
Today, I got to knew the reason. He is afraid that I might hurt him. I confronted him that I won't hurt him and we became friends.
I gave him his feather pen. He thanked me. He told me that his name was Kyle.

September 16th, 2013

I was wandering in the premises during recess and saw someone getting punched against the lockers. I ran and saw that it was none other than Kyle.
His nose was bleeding. I took him to the infirmary where his wound was treated.
He thanked me, again.

October 5th, 2013

Over the past few days, I noticed that he was a 'weak' person. Very shy. Didn't talk to anyone. Left alone. Whenever, the class made noise, he would sit in a corner, his face buried in a book. Invisible from others.
I wanted to change that. I know that he isn't weak.
Everyone was invited to Brian's birthday. He didn't came. Not a very social person.
I called and asked him if everything was alright. He told me he was sick. A really bad liar.

October 15th, 2013

We both always had lunch together. He would tell me stories about others in his class. But never took me to the page which was filled with his details.
I gave him fight classes. Something, I learnt from my father. I gave them to him for his self defense.
Everyday, marked the progress of his strength.

October 31st, 2013

Halloween. Favourite holiday for me. Our school held a bonfire.
I asked Kyle if he is coming or not. The same old excuse 'I am sick'.
I broke into his bedroom. He was writing something. I insisted him to come. He gave pathetic reasons.
Finally, after an hour of arguement  he agreed.
I had to give him a last minute Halloween costume. I made him wear ripped jeans and a green shirt with a denim jacket. Applied make-up. And messed his hair. This made him in a zombie. He said he looked 'awful'. That's what I wanted him to look like.
The party was a blast.
At the end, the winner of the 'Best Costume' was Kyle.
He thanked me and hugged me tightly. So tight that I started to suffocate.

November 4th, 2013

From that night, Kyle changed. He became the school's 'popular' guy. Whenever, a party would be, he would be present.
I was happy for him that he hopped out of a dark corner into the colourful world.

November 15th, 2013

Today was badminton selection. I was selected and Kyle supported me throughout the game.
I have never been so happy.

December 10th, 2013

He changed drastically. That was not what I wanted. He became muscular, loosed his glasses. He turned out to be the most ruthless and reckless boy in the whole school.
He had new friends, he left me behind as he proceded in his life. I was completely. Forgotten.
I was deleted from his life when he was pulled out from the darkness.
Little did he know that I liked him.