Chapter 28

It's been three days since I read those letters. I haven't made any contact whatsoever with Justin. I am still strapped to the bed with this cold not leaving me alone.

"Choose." A voice says. I look at both Justin and Kyle. "What will happen if I choose?" I ask. "If you choose one you will get to keep it the other one will be deleted." A voice says. "No!" I shout. Without me knowing I have a gun in hand. "Choose." The voice repeats. "I don't know who to choose." At this point I feel pressurized. "Choose in 10"
"9" what shall I do? "8"  Choose. "7" Whom to choose? "6" Whom do I love? "5" What to do? "4" I am stuck please help me. "3" Idea. "2" there is one choice, I point the gun at my temple and pull the trigger.

I wake up, breathing heavily. Hugging my knees to my chest. Sweat drips from my forehead as I wipe them. I have to choose. I try falling asleep but the question keeps me awake.

I hear a knock, I jump from the noise. I see it came from the balcony's door. I am too weak to fight. I take the trophy on my shelf and slowly open the door.

Once it's full open I attack the person, but I soon stop as I see it is none other than Justin. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Wanted to ask your well being." He closed the door as I hopped into bed and buried myself under the sheets.

"I have a cold. Don't come near me." I warned him.

"And when did you get this cold?" He sat on the couch.

"The day when we kissed." I said.

"See, I told you that you will get sick but you wanted to stroll in the rain. Why are you so feeble?"

I threw a pillow at him, "Shut up. You enjoyed it as much as I did." I frowned,"and why aren't you asleep?" I ask him.

"Because I wanted to see you."

"In the middle of the night?"

"Yes. Why aren't you asleep?"

"Because of a bad dream." I sighed.

"What was it about?" He asked.

"About me. . . Killing. . . Myself." I said.

"I thought it stopped. Did you harm yourself?" He is so concerned, his eyes focused on me with worry.

"No, I didn't." I squeaked.

"Did Tiago did anything?" His hands were balled into fists.

"No, he didn't. He has been so sweet to me. I don't know why."

"Well, take care." He runned his fingers through my hair as his thumb skimmed my forehead. "You are burning up." He presses the back of his hand to my forehead.

"Am I?" I ask.

"Yes, you are. Do you have a cloth?"

"I do, it's in that drawer." I pointed to my vanity from which he took out a white cloth.

He says, "Is Tiago home?"

"No he isn't." He goes downstairs and soon returns with a bowl filled with water.

"What are you going to do?" I widen my eyes.

"Just going to make you feel better." He sets the bowl on the nightstand, dips the cloth and presses it to my forehead. The coolness gave me relief as I closed my eyes.

"You know, mom used to take care of me like this when I was younger." He removed the cloth and started the process all over again.

"My mom also used to do this." He said.

"Aren't you going to go home?" I ask looking at him.

"Nope." He pops the 'p'.

"Why? Your mother will be worried."

"She will be proud more than being worried." I just stare at him. "It's because her skills actually gave me the capability to cure an illness."

"You are going to stay, here?" I said as my vision blurs and my eyes start to close.

"I am not going to leave you." I heard him say before I was dragged into a deep slumber.

---------------
Author's Note:
Now, you guys predict what will happen next.