Chapter 26

I knock on the door. Tiago opens it and I run to my room, "Willow, what happened? Is everything okay?" I shut the door. Why has he become so sweet?

I text Justin:
Willow Meet me on the oak tree.
Justin I'll be there in five minutes.

I wash my face to remove the saltiness from the cheeks.

It's evening, but it feels like night as the clouds are dark grey, filled with water. Ready to tear up.

I sit on the most strongest branch, my legs hanging lifelessly. The wind blows on my face pushing me back. I clutch the branch tightly as the wind slows down.

Justin comes just after that, he sits beside me and says, "Hi."

"Hey," I smile. "Why did you call me?"

"I was joking about the 'making up' part."

"Needed an excuse to meet me?" I look from the corner of my eyes and smile, sarcastically.

"How'd you know?"

"Come on. You are my friend I know that you always want to meet me." I wrap my arm around his neck.

"Tell me, why did we have to meet on a tree?"

"It goes like this. We had our first dinner on a tree. True?"

"True." He nods.

"Also because there is no sunshine." I look at the sky.

"Yeah, I think it's going to rain."

"I don't think so," I roll my eyes.

"Why?" He locks his index finger under my chin and move my face so I look at him. "Because you are, Sunshine. That's why?" He searches for my eyes.

"It can be, jerk." I whisper and look into his burning, hazel eyes. "I am your Sunshine, ain't I?" My heart raced as we were so close. Our heads only inches apart.

He nodded and leaned closer. His lips touched my earlobe. "I want to show you something," he whispered as his voice sent shivers.

I pulled away as I said, "What do you want to show me?" He didn't say anything and we jumped hand in hand on the trampoline with our laughs surrounding the atmosphere.

"Come on," he pulled me with him and laughed.

We both ran through the streets, "How far is this place?" I said breathing heavily. He is so fast.

As we went further, the more we came closer to the beach. I could clearly hear the water crashing onto the rocks and the smell of the salt in the air. We reached the border where the sea licked the sand. My shoes were sinking in the fine grains of sand. "Why are we at the beach? No one is here." I couldn't see anyone from where I stood. The whole place was deserted.

"No one is here, which makes it the best place to have a dance. May I have the pleasure?" He bowed down before me.

I giggled, "Sure." He placed his hand at the small of my back as his other held mine. I placed mine on his shoulder. He raised his eyebrow and I nodded.

We glided on the soft sand with every step sinking in it. Music was the constant moving of the water. Slowly, the clouds tore up. The rain showered on us as Justin took my hand and twirled me, I giggled and came into his grasp.

The rain continued on as we both stood examing each other's faces, breathing heavily.

He leaned in closer, I closed my eyes as our lips met in a passionate kiss. All of our surroundings began to melt the beach disappeared and the sound of the rain went numb. I wrapped both of my arms around his neck, tightly as he held my by the waist. It was just me and him.

We both pulled away slowly, our foreheads touching, breathing the same air as water dripped on our heads. Who knew that it would happen? It all seemed magical. No words were spoken as we remained in this position, only the tappering of rain was heard and nothing else.

"You know, I wanted to do that." He whispered, I smiled, "but that spoilt brat always came in between." I chuckled.

"It did rain." I looked at his eyes. His hair was all wet with water trailing on his face.

"And we are drenched," I laughed. "So it's good bye as you don't want to get pneumonia." I punched his arm. "What?"

"Nothing let's go home. In the rain." I said. We both walked hand in hand like every other couple mentioned in books and movies to our houses.

I was drenched from head to toe. Rain continue to pour on the city as I dried myself and wore warm and comfy clothes. This was love, I did it willingly and he did it to. This was reality. I thought as I sneezed. Uh-Oh.

---------------
Author's Note:
Somebody is really happy.
The song was 'What you Wanted' by OneRepublic.
Comment and tell me what happens next.