Chapter 6

"How did you know of this?" I asked as different emotions race into me. Anger. Confusion.

"I saw the boy come into your room last night. I also read your text messages." She said plainly. My jaw dropped.

"How could you see my TEXTS? It's private." I shouted as anger courses through me.

"Stop shouting," Just then my phone rang. It was Justin, I received it.

"Hello" I said.

"Where are you?" The voice said.

"I am coming." I looked at Aunt Jenny with my eyes narrow. He had hung up. Finally, I let myself cool and said "I am forgiving you, but tell me what shoes I should wear."

"I was waiting for this moment," she squeals hands me black boots. I wore them and she pulled the hairtie out of my messy bun making my hair cascade down my shoulder,"You are going on a date not doing work. Be proper."

"First of all, it's a dinner, second of all, I can have my hair tied like whatever I want, third of all, I can't go out from the main door." I said.

"Why is that?"

"Because Tia-Father will get angry if he sees me like this." I point at my dress.

"If you are willing to take the risk, then go from the tree."

"Okay, see you soon." I said as I went out to the balcony.

"In the hospital?" She shouted. I laughed but as I looked down I realize that she is right, if I fall I will have a broken arm or leg.

I took a deep breath and said,"It's a risk I am willing to take." It will not be that bad as I have tried to cut myself which is way worse. I jump of the railing and grab the nearest branch as it sways as soon as I grab it.

Once it stops swaying, I start to move my arms forward slowly on the branch to reach the bark. My hands start to get sore and my shoulders ache as I struggle to reach the bark. Then something triggered in my mind which made my grip on the branch loose. I tried to hold in to it but it didn't it was as if my brain was working against me. My hands got pink as gradually, they started to gave up. Soon, gravity pulled me towards the Earth with great force.

I landed on something which was a someone. The person groaned in pain as I got up. It was dark, so I couldn't see who it was. If it is Tiago I will kill him. "Let me help you," I said as I clung his arm and helped him stand up.

"Willow?" He said. The sound was familiar.

"Justin?" I whispered. "Oh! I am so sorry. This is the third time I have hurt you."

"What were you doing up there?" He looked up at the tree. I don't answer. "Were you trying to come by the tree?"

"Yes, I just wanted to try," I lied. I hate lying. "Can we go?"

"Yes." We both started to walk on the pavement for a few minutes with silence in the atmosphere. Why does it gets awkward?

"Why were you coming to my house?" I said.

"You weren't coming so I thought to ask whatsup."After a while he said, "Do you have a death wish?"

I smiled and bit my lower lip,"What if I tell you I have?"

"You do?" He looks at me with an expression I cannot make out due to the dark.

"Yes, I do." I giggle.

"From whom?"

"Mother nature."

"She won't kill you."