Surprise Visitor Chapter 73

New York City
Alicia's Condo

Alicia awakes to the gentle touch of Prince hands exploring her body, kissing softly on her collarbone.

Alicia "Ummm....that feels good babe"

Prince "Rise and shine baby"

Alicia turns around and kisses Prince passionately

Alicia "I don't wanna seize this moment"

Prince "Never seize, be in the moment" He rolls on top of her, stares in her eyes, "You were awesome last night, how does it feel to have your first album released"?

Alicia "Oh my God!! Baby I was so overwhelmed with all the support, it was more than expected on last night, and most importantly my family was by my side, I love you"

Prince lifts her chin and softly kisses her wrapping his hand around her thigh, he whispers
"How do you want it"?

Alicia "Facedown " she chuckles

Prince "Facedown will be my pleasure"  He smiles

Alicia "Wait have you checked on Gen?"

Prince "Gen is having the time of his life with his grandma, they went shopping, we are all alone"

Alicia "Shopping?? wait what time is it?"

Prince " Noon time"

Alicia "I slept that long, oh my god"

Prince "Chill out, you had a long night, release party and club appearance, baby we were both exhausted when we made it back home"

Alicia "You wasn't that exhausted, we made love until early morning"

Prince "That's a necessity"

Alicia "Oh really??"

Prince "Yeah, I am never too tired for your loving" He pecks her cheeks.

Alicia smiles "In that case,  how about you get it started down below" she licks her lips 

Prince "Don't you worry about that mama" He begins to  lick her breasts trailing towards the center of her stomach. 

Phone rings********

Alicia "Shhhit who could be calling?"

Prince "Let it ring" He slides further down Alicia's body, and spreads her legs apart. 

Phone rings *********

Alicia "What if its my manager or mom?"

Prince "Dammit, fuck it answer it" He continues to massage her sweet spot with his tongue.

Alicia squirms before answering the phone "Hell...Hello....yes he is...hold on"

Prince stops what he is doing to look up at Alicia
"Who is it?" He whispers

Alicia hands him the phone "Your employee"  She rolls from under his embrace, gets out of bed grabs her robe.

Prince watches as she walks out the bedroom "Baby where you going?"  He speaks through the phone "Hello"