THREESOME CHAPTER 67

Alicia wakes up to the feel of lips sucking between the creases of her neck with hands softly caressing her thigh. "Damn babe you still up and at it?"she turns to face Prince in bed.

Prince:"I let you sleep for few hours" He pecks her lips

Alicia suddenly notices their back in their bedroom and Genesis is not in her sight "Wait...what where.."

Prince:"Baby please....calm down he is fine, he is with Elaine"

Alicia exhaled"Whew....thank god"

Prince:"You really need to relax, he is in good hands baby"

Alicia:"I'm trying but its just still so fresh to me the kidn..." Prince shuts her up by kissing her deeply, she lays back as he climbs in top of her.

Prince:"Do you forgive me?"

Alicia:"Yes, the question is do you forgive me?"

Prince:"Yes, haven't I shown you?" He kiss the tip of her nose

Alicia:"Yeah" she giggles

Prince:"Baby I want to ask you something"

Alicia:"What is it?"

Prince:"How would you feel about us adding a little excitement between the sheets?"

Alicia rolls her eyes "Babe we already use enough toys and gadgets, what that's not enough for you?"

Prince:"It's never enough for me, you know I'm down to try anything, but no not talking about toys baby"

Alicia:"Oh no, I was looking at a sex swing the other day from the adam and eve catalog that was mysteriously sent here"

Prince chuckles

Alicia:"Umm hmmm I knew it was you"

Prince:"Just options, its a free catalog, but I was thinking another person could join us"

Alicia:"What the fuck? A threesome, Are you serious?"

Prince:"Yeah why not?"

Alicia:"No"

Prince:"What you didn't enjoy it the last time?"

Alicia:"That was different it was..."

Prince:"It was what?, you and Star was down each others throats, and gettimg it in like it wasn't the first time, led me to believe maybe you two had already fucked"

Alicia:"You are so wrong, that night with Star was my first girl on girl experience"

Prince:"Did you like it?"

Alicia:"Yeah so what?"

Prince:"I think we should try it again, with someone new"

Alicia:"Is this some wild fantasy of yours?"

Prince:"Yeah, I wanna see you get pleasured again, baby you just don't know what it does to me, to see the look on your face as you reach your high, damn so sexy" He kisses her cheek

Alicia:"You see my expression everytime we do it so what is the difference?"

Prince:"It's a difference, so what do you say?"

Alicia:"Babe I don't feel comfortable inviting some random person in our bedroom"

Prince:"This person is not random, I know her well"

Alicia:"What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

Prince:"Not what you think, I mean I met her and kept in contact only for this reason, I want her to join us"