GUYS NIGHT CHAPTER 43

The Nelson's early morning of passion, Prince wakes up to Alicia giving him head in bed.

Prince:"Oh fuck.......ahhhh" He grips Alicia hair tightly while enjoying his morning surprise

Alicia:"Ouch....baby"

Prince:"I'm sorry baby....don't stop.......shit.....you got me going crazy"

Alicia continues giving Prince head,  suddenly theres a knock on their bedroom door followed by crying sounds from baby Genesis, its  Emma the nanny.

Prince:"Ahhh fuck.....keep going baby" Prince shouts out to their nanny Emma "Yes"

Emma:"Mr. Nelson is Mrs. Nelson awake?"

Prince:"Uhhh.....she's...ah shit you got my nuts..."

Emma:"Mr.Nelson??"

Prince:"She's....busy right now, what....you need?"

Emma:"Gen is real fussy, and I think he's ready for his morning feeding"

Alicia stops what she is doing for a second "Tell her there's fresh bottles in the fridge, behind the juice"

Prince:"Emma....there's fresh bottles in the fridge...shhhh"

Emma:"Ok sorry to disturb"

Prince:"It's .....ok....ahhh its coming baby.......ummmm"He moans

Alicia:"Release it daddy"

Prince:"Ahhh....tell daddy where you want it"

Alicia:"In my mouth"

Prince:"Oh fuck......your so nasty and its turning me on more......oh damn...ahhh" He grips her hair tight, eyes roll in the back of his his head, toes curl, and his legs stiffens as his cream shoots inside Alicia's mouth.

Alicia:"Ummm......heavy load you got here, a bit salty"

Prince breathing hard lets go of his grip, he looks down at Alicia underneath the sheets, she looks up at him licking and biting her lips underneath the sheets "Get your fine ass back up here" She slides back up from underneath the sheets resting her head and elbows on his chest.

Prince taps her nose "I know what your doing, and you almost had me"

Alicia chuckles "What are you talking about?"

Prince:"Don't be acting like you don't know what tonight is, you trying to keep my ass here"

Alicia:"Nah...baby, but if you want to stay" She leans in and kiss him lustfully "I will make it worth your wild" she starts sucking his bottom lip.

Prince:"Oh my god....your being so naughty this morning, you know I can't miss Andre's party"

Alicia:"I'm sure he will understand"

Prince:"Oh stop it, I know what I got at home if that's what your worried about"

Alicia:"Worried??....not about no trashy ass strippers"

Prince:"How do you even know that there will be strippers, and why they got to be trashy?"

Alicia:"Ah ha,  I knew it, you guys can't fool us, you better be on your best behavior"

Prince:"Baby I'm always on my best behavior" He wraps his arms around her and continues kissing, while kissing her he rolls them over, making himself on top.

Prince:"You just keep it tight, hot, and ready for me, when I return tonight"

Alicia:"I got it"