HOTEL EROTICA CHAPTER 24

BEVERLY HILTON HOTEL

Prince and the crew has made it back to the hotel. Alicia and Star is engaged in a heated make out session in bed, they have removed their dresses  only to reveal their bra and panties. Prince and Andre stand a feet away, watching lustfully while stroking their dicks.

Andre: "Damn...we might as well let them get it in, got my dick hard"

Prince: "Nah man..... I told her she could come up and kiss that's all"

Andre:" Man bull shit...why you teasing Prince? It's not like we haven't did this before"

Prince: "Shut up Dre damn...what happened in Vegas should stay, and besides these are our women, I can't have you tasting and poking my wife"

Andre:" I feel you, you could at least let them taste each other, I would have bust by just watching that"

Alicia breaks the kiss and motions for Prince to come towards her  "Ummm come here baby join us"

Prince: "Baby its time Star go with Andre now"

Star: "No come on let's get this orgy started" she laughs

Andre: "That's what I'm talking about baby!!!"

Prince:" Hell no, you two got your own room"

Alicia:" Come on babe, let's have some fun" She starts kissing Prince and unzipping his pants.

Andre starts kissing Star

Prince: "Whoa....hold up, Dre you two need to leave" They follow a staggering Prince to the door

Andre: "Alright bro...see you tomorrow"

Star: "Bye Prince" she giggles

Prince closes the door behind them as they leave.

Prince: "Now let's get back to you mama"

Alicia: "Come here" Alicia get on her knees in front of Prince and finish unzipping his pants, she slides them off of him. She swirls her warm tongue on the tip of his dick as she strokes his base.

Prince: "Ahh....feels so good" He leans back against the wall, closes his eyes, and push Alicia head closer in his groin.

Alicia: "You taste good....ummm" She sucks his base intensely while taken all of him in her mouth,  reaching depths of deep throat, his shaft tickling her uvula, she controls her gag reflex.

Prince: "Oh fuccck.......woo baby you....got damn...shit"

Alicia takes two fingers and jiggle his balls while continuing to deep throat.

Prince:"Ahhhh shit.. I'm about to bust.....''

Alicia looks up at him in a lustful stare "Release it" she moans

Prince: "Aww.. baby its coming.. where you want it?"

Alicia: "Put your warm cream on my chest" she giggles

Prince releases his milky cream on her chest,  Alicia rubs her chest and breast with his protein"

Alicia:" Ummm I hear its good for the skin" she giggles

Prince: "Get on the bed baby"  He walks in the closet area of their suite and pulls out handcuffs from his black hygiene bag and toss the bag on the floor.

Prince climbs in bed with Alicia he takes  her wrists and handcuffs them to the headboard

Alicia: "Oh...damn"

Prince:" You can't run away tonight" He laughs

He gets on top of her, rips off her panties,  and starts licking her body starting from her forehead working down to her toes  sucking each one.  

Alicia laughs "That tickles.......ummmmm feels so damn good"

Prince: "Call me spider man tonight baby"

Prince spreads Alicia legs wide open blowing on her wet hot heat, he hops off the bed, pulls the chair from the desk, and stands on top of it butt naked.

Alicia looks up at him laughing "Babe what are you doing?"

Prince: "You just keep your legs open just like that, I'm about to dive in"

Alicia giggles "You diving in, what you going to jump off there?"

Prince: "You damn right..... in 1,  2,  3 "  He jumps from the chair onto the bed landing  head first in to Alicia hot core,  he instantly proceeds with sucking and licking each crease and folds of skin surrounding her delicate bud,  he swirls his tongue around her clit, causing Alicia to squirm.

Alicia: "Oh shit.....ahhhhh "she moans

Prince: "Hot and wet for me, oh yeah....that's how I like it" He squeezes her ass cheeks

Alicia squirms locking  her legs around his neck "Awww baby...here I...cumm....ahhhhh" she releases her legs shaking excessively

Prince:" Ah yeah......ummmm.." He groans

He  moves up closer "Are you ready for daddy deep stroke?" He kiss her neck licking the outer rim of her ear lobe.

Alicia" Yeah babe,  you can uncuff me"

Prince: "No not yet, we just getting in "

Prince gets on one knee and props Alicia leg over his shoulder he enters her slowly, grinding in and out, he picks up the pace with each thrust.

Prince: "Your wet  pussy feel so good on my dick, ahhh....ummm" He groans

Alicia: "Ahhh....oh yes right there daddy"

Prince: "Oh...damn"

Prince and Alicia continue their hot and wild love session through the morning hours  in their most drunken state, with  falling  asleep after multiple rounds of pleasure.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

The Morning After

10AM

Alicia wakes up wrapped in Prince arms, She squints her eyes as the sun shines through the room. She listens to Prince light snoring for a few minutes. She quietly gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom, she trips and falls.

Alicia: "Shit what was that..." She looks to see Prince hygiene bag. "Where did this come from?"

Prince calls out her name: "Alicia baby?"

Alicia: "Yeah"

Prince: "Where are you, what was that noise?" He ask still half asleep

Alicia: "Oh nothing babe I tripped over my heels, I'm ok"

Prince chuckles "Your so clumsy baby, come back to bed"

Alicia: "I will in a sec, I'm  just using the bathroom, go back to sleep"

Alicia grabs Prince hygiene bag and walks in the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her.

She sits on the toilet and unzips the bag and search the contents, her eyes then widened at what she see.

Alicia: "What the fuck???!!!!!"

A/N     What's in the bag????

Stay Tuned............