THANKSGIVING PART 1 CHAPTER 33

The Nelson Chateau
10AM

Prince and Alicia tussle in bed, Prince has surprisingly found the list to Star's bachelorette party.

Prince:"Who in the hell is Night Heat and  Kitty Popper?"

Alicia:"Prince come on give me back the list, it's for the party"

Prince:"Dick shaped lollipops and coochie cupcakes, what the fuck?....." He smirks

Alicia:"Give me back my list, what you doing in my nightstand drawer?"

Prince:"I was looking for a postage stamp"

Alicia:"You lying" she nudges him

Prince passes the list back to her
"Don't make me have to come , and shut this party down"

Alicia:"Ah hush.... I know you and Andre going to be showing out this weekend, I know you done hired some strippers too"

Prince:"Nope....your wrong"

Alicia:"So what y'all doing for his party?"

Prince:"I'm not telling, from the looks of that list, we may need to pull up on you and Star"

Alicia:"Don"t do that, its ladies night only"

Prince:" Night Heat better not come near you, and you ain't making it rain for him either"

Alicia:"What are you going to do if he does?, huh....." She smiles

Prince:"I can show you better than I can tell you" He gives her a big wet kiss on her cheek

Alicia:"Whatever....uh we got a long day ahead of us"

Prince:"Yeah full house today, at least everyone is bringing a dish so you don't have to cook everything"

Alicia:"The desserts are ready, I just have to cook the other stuff"

Prince: " I  will make us  breakfast"

Alicia:" Is your dad bringing his new girlfriend?"

Prince:" Yeah she is some young model, I  honestly think she's just using him, but that's his business"

Alicia:" How do you think your mom will feel about him bringing a date?"

Prince:" My mom has Hayward, my dad isn't her business anymore"

Alicia:" Hayward....is he coming tonight?"

Prince:" Unfortunately yes.....but if he gets out of line, he's out of here"

Alicia: "Well mama should be arriving this afternoon with Gen"

Prince: "He always end up with an extended stay with your mom,  Morris and Jerome is joining us too"

Alicia: "That's awesome just like old times"

Prince rolls out of bed "We have to get up , I'll start the shower" He walks in the bathroom.

Alicia: "Alright, but no  monkey business, we got too much to prepare for" She gets out of bed and follow him in the bathroom.

Prince:" We did enough  last night, don't you worry darling, I will be back for my refill later on tonight"

****************************************************************************************************************************************

The Nelson Chateau

5PM

Theresa:" Do you want me to check the turkey dear?" She ask Alicia

Alicia: "Sure it should be ready, its been  cooking since noon time"