LUSTING ACTIVITIES CHAPTER 9

Fire It up Tour
Detroit Michigan Day 2
After Party

Prince and Andre getting turned up at the bar.

Andre:"I'm feeling good tonight,  these Detroit women are fine as hell....look at the ass  out here"

Prince:"I agree, they got ass...got damn" He drinks his Heineken

Andre:"No...Did you check out  the surprise performance by that white chick tonight? Rick said she something serious, she did playboy before, she was checking you out"

Prince:"She brought fire to that stage...I missed getting her name..you know what they say about blondes"

Andre:"Word has it she is on her way to the party, and wants to get up with you"

Prince:"Nah....man I'm good"

Andre:"You got needs man"

Prince:"My needs are met"

Andre:"Bullshit, what you so scared of man?, we done all got down and dirty on this tour....you remember Vegas?"

Prince:"Yeah I remember Vegas, we was fucked up that night"

Andre:"Yeah but I bet you had a strong release"

Prince:"I sure as hell did, I only let her suck my dick"

Andre:"That's it, man...you didn't taste that?, you tripping"

Prince:"Look you can eat off the box all you want, I ain't doing that shit, I set limits. Only woman getting this head action is Alicia. Besides, Dre you bringing up old shit, that was before I got married, I'm trying to do right"

Andre:"I mean technically I'm single, I havent put a ring on Star finger yet"

Prince:"Thats messed up...you know that woman love you"

Andre:"I love her too...the ring is coming soon, I'm just not ready to settle right now"

Prince:"So why play house with her?, you know she is going to bring it up if she hasn't already"

Andre:"We talked about it, I told her when the time is right"

She walks up to them and focus her attention on Prince "Your just the person I wanted to see, your opening performance is so electrifying"

Prince:"Thank you, you were great as well, what's your name?"

Female:"I'm Madonna"

Prince:"Madonna, pretty name"

Madonna:"Thank you, do you mind if I join you?"

Andre:"No please have my seat, P I'll be back later, going to holla at Dez" He leaves the bar with his drink in hand

Madonna:"Bartenda let me have a long island ice tea, extra shot of the good stuff" She looks at Prince and bite her lips

Prince:"Your surprise performance was intense, very provocative, is that normal for you?"

Madonna:"Yes and no,  I like to leave the audience guessing, I can switch from sweet school girl to naughty vixen, it keeps them elevated, from the looks of your performance I would say your style is somewhat similar, you appear raw and exotic"

Prince:"I just bring life to the stage by any means necessary"

Madonna:"I was very impressed, how long have you been touring?"

Prince:"This is my second tour, the longest I have been on"

Madonna:"Do you often bump heads with Rick?, he can be an asshole"

Prince:"Yeah he is, but we make it work by staying out of each others way"

An hour passed and Madonna and Prince are both wasted, they have talked about everything.

Prince laughing "No..no enough for me girl you wild"

Madonna giggling "Hey well you asked"

Prince:"How about we go back to my room for a night cap, are you down with that?"

Madonna:"Sure let's go"

*******************************
Back At Prince Hotel Room*

Prince is stumbling around with his shirt off, he stands from across the room looking over at Madonna, she had just got done showing him her chair dance routine. She has stripped down to her bra and panties.

Prince:"Damn mama....you sure know how to entertain a brotha, how bout you stay like that and touch yourself" He is holding his glass of wine

Madonna:"Is that what gets you off?, watching a woman masturbate"

Prince:"It's gonna have to do for now"

Madonna:"Oh that's right you did mention her...ummmm Alice right?"

Prince:"No..its Alicia" He smirks

Madonna:"Oh yeah...well tell me Prince does Alicia do this?"

Prince:"Whoa...the fuck.."

Madonna:"Come closer"

Prince stumbles closer standing in front of her.

Madonna takes his glass of wine and tosses it across the room. She unzips his pants and slide them down to his ankles. Prince is not wearing underwear.  "Looks like I need to finish what I started"

Prince:"Oh no...you don't have to..watching you masturbate is fine for me"

Madonna"Oh baby you can still watch me, but the least I can do is suck you down while your watching, I call that 2 in 1 action"

Prince:"Got damn....your the most freakest woman I've met"

Madonna:"You will never find another like me, I highly enjoy sexual pleasures, are you ready to experience something you never had?"

Prince:"This stays between us"

Madonna:"Hell yeah, this is our dirty secret, I'm not trying to break up your happy home, I just want your dick"

Prince:"So, you want my dick in your mouth?"

Madonna:"Yes" She takes his dick with her free hand and starts stroking up and down his shaft

Prince:"Ahh..damn"

Madonna then wraps her mouth around the tip, and licks in fast circular motions, with still stroking his shaft up and down.

Prince:"Ahh..fuck"

Madonna:"Look into my eyes"

Prince looks into her eyes filled with lust and seduction. They continue a round of lustful pleasuring, ending with them going to bed together.