NERVOUS CHAPTER 21

Beverly Hilton Hotel

8AM

Prince and Alicia are in their master suite. He woke her up with the warm sensation of his tongue planted on her sweet spot. He lifts his head up from under the covers his body on top of hers, looks at her with a  confused expression.

Prince:"Baby what's going on with you this morning?"

Alicia:"I don't know maybe my nerves"

Prince:"Nerves, what you so nervous about?, your usually wet and ready, squirting in minutes"

Alicia:"I know I'm sorry babe, I just got a lot on my mind"

Prince:"What could possible be on your mind that got you like this?, this shit never happens"

Alicia:"Maybe you sucked it all up last night, we went so many rounds when we got up to our suite, I'm damn near wore out"

Prince:"Oh stop it...I'm not trying to hear that...you know how we get down, you didn't have a problem with it last night"

Alicia:"Awww babe how about we get in the shower, you give me some of that up against the  wall deep stroke action" She gives him a kiss and squeeze his butt.

Prince:"Ummm...is that how you want it this morning?" He licks her bottom lip.

Alicia:"Yes"

Prince:"Alright, I'll start the shower, I got to leave in a few hours anyway" Prince rolls out of bed.

Alicia:"What...why?"

Prince:"I'm going over to the studio to record, don't you worry I have arranged some appointments for you, tonight we will be the sharpest couple to ever grace the red carpet, and that award show"

Alicia:"Awww babe...I can't wait this is exciting "

Prince:"Also the godfather of soul is performing across town after the awards, I'm ditching the after party and going to see him"

Alicia:"No way, baby we going to see James Brown?"

Prince:"Yes, I'm too excited"

Alicia:"That's the real true funk soul master"

Prince:"You better know it!!! Come on let's get in the shower, we got unfinished business"

Alicia:"Go ahead in baby, I'm coming"

Prince walks in the bathroom to start the shower.

Alicia gets out of bed, grabs the extra towels and joins him in the shower.

*******************************
Beverly Hilton Hotel

12 noon

Alicia hears knocking on their hotel room door. She looks through the peep hole and quickly open the door.

Alicia:"So glad your here" she gives Star a hug

Star:"Girl what is it?, you kept calling my room saying I needed to come on up so I'm here"

Alicia:"Oh my god Star, I'm a nervous wreck"

Star:"Nervous wreck for what? Alicia we in LA, this place is nice, if its the papparazzi you nervous about girl please"

Alicia:"No not that, come sit with me, has Andre left yet?"

Star:"Yeah the band left with Prince, he says their recording today, we won't see them until later this evening to get ready for the award show"

Alicia:"Yeah I know, I got a spa appointment in a couple of hours"

Star:"Must be nice"

Alicia:"You can come with me Star, I got it"

Star:"Really girl?, thank you, now what's wrong with you?"

Alicia:"Star I am late"

Star:"Late...what?"

Alicia:"I missed my period"

Star:"Oh hell..hell no you can't be late Alicia"

Alicia:"I was suppose to start five days ago, I mean you know me and Prince get it in, but I can't keep thinking about the night I got drunk with Kasseem, I don't think he used a condom"

Star:"Oh shit...no...wait your on the depo shot right?"

Alicia:"Yes, I go every three months for my injection"

Star:"Than girl don't worry could be your hormones fucking with you"

Alicia:"I don't know Prince talking like he want to make more babies, he still doesn't know I'm on the depo shot"

Star:"Have you told him you don't want any more kids right now?"

Alicia:"I hinted around a few times, but he wasnt trying to hear it"

Star:"Just like a nigga..damn its your body, who want to keep enduring pain and battling weight up and down, men are so damn selfish"

Alicia chuckles "Star calm down"

Star:"Nah because Andre was talking that same shit....talking about girl me and you make beautiful children....he hasn't even made me his wife"

Alicia:"Star I'm sorry....maybe he scared"

Star:"Scared of what?? you want to play house but not put it on paper, thats why his ass still in the dog house"

Alicia:"I feel you on that, but back to my problem girl, should I go get a test?"

Star:"You want to get a test while we out here in LA??? No that might not be good"

Alicia:"Why"

Star:"Papparazzi is heavy crazy, and its just too risky....wait until your back in Minnesota, its probably nothing Alicia quit stressing"

Alicia:"Girl I been stressing so much about it, I was dry this morning, I normally don't have problems, I was so embarrased,  Prince was worried"

Star laughs "Girl no you got to relax, niggas start thinking shit, you know how they act when it comes to our pussies, so possessive and guarded"

Alicia:"I made it up to him in the shower"

Star:"Did you ask him about  cheating?"

Alicia:"No...not yet"

Star:"Why...what you waiting on?"

Alicia:"I don't know Star, I'm a little scared as to what the response will be and I'm feeling guilty because of what happened...I'm not exactly squeaky clean with my actions either"

Star:"If he is a real man he will tell you the truth, and you got to be honest with him too"

Alicia:"So much on my mind, I need assurance of no pregnancy first"

Star:"Ok just calm down, did you at least find the missing bag"

Alicia:"No..not yet"

Star:"Hmmm...he got it hidden"

Alicia:"Do you think so?"

Star:"Yeah"

Alicia" We are going to see James Brown tonight, are you and Andre coming too?

Star:"Girl yesss, I'm not missing that concert"

Alicia:"Well how about you go finish  getting ready, and I will meet you downstairs in the lobby in half an hour, a limo is coming to pick us up to take us to the spa"

Star:"Are you sure its ok for me to go with you?"

Alicia:"Girl I wouldn't have it any other way, besides I told Prince you were coming with me...he was shocked that Andre didn't set you an appointment to the spa"

Star:"He's mad because he in the dog house, he want me to be in the hotel bored"

Alicia:"No not today...we getting our spa treatment in VIP status"

A/N Could Alicia be pregnant or stressing too much? Will Prince find out about her being on the depo shot? Will Alicia find the missing bag?

Stay Tuned......💜💜💜