ANTICIPATION CHAPTER 28

Prince knocks on the bathroom "Is it time?"

Alicia opens the door with the pregancy test applicator in her hand "It's negative"

Prince:"Are you sure you did it right?, maybe its that brand test I'll have Chic to go get some more from the pharmacy"

Alicia:"Prince this is the third test , all of them has read negative, I'm not pregnant"

Prince:"Damn...." He stares at her with a sad expression.

Alicia:"It's a good thing"

Prince:"How is that a good thing?, we been trying for months"

Alicia:"Hold up, you speaking french now, who been trying for months?"

Prince:"I haven't been pulling out, I thought you would be by now"

Alicia:"I told you I didn't want any more kids right now, Gen is not even a year old yet"

Prince:"Baby kids are beautiful, you know I always wanted a big family, I know you spoke about it not being a good time, but you can never put a time on God's gifts"

Alicia:"Is that all I am to you?, a baby making machine?"

Prince:"Alicia you know that's not what I mean"

Alicia:"I'm not sure what to believe anymore"

Prince:"Have you been taking something?"

Alicia:"No....its just not our time"

Prince:"Let me put those in the freezer" He points at the mini bottles on the bathroom counter Alicia had just filled from pumping.

Alicia:"No toss those, I drank too much yesterday, I won't give that to him"

Prince:"Ok" He pours the milk from the mini bottles out in the sink.

Alicia:"I'm going to gather my bag and go"

Prince:"Go where?, we should be fine to stay in the same room now"

Alicia:"I'm staying with Star tonight"

Prince:"No the hell your not"

Alicia:"I am"

Prince:"They have a studio suite, if your staying with Star, where is Andre going to sleep?"

Alicia:"I don't know, maybe he will climb in the bed with us, they seem to enjoy that type of stuff" She giggles

Prince:"That shit is not funny, and how dare you even say something like that"

Alicia:"What's the problem?, from the talks of last night you and him have had group sex before, what was Vegas about?"

Prince:"That's old news"

Alicia:"So did you enjoy it?"

Prince:"I don't wanna talk about it"

Alicia:"Might as well tell me since everything is out on the table"

Prince:"I'm not convinced that everything is out on the table"

Alicia:"What are you saying?"

Prince:"Is Kasseem the only guy you fucked?, you have been traveling to New York"

Alicia:"He was the only one"

Prince:"That night at the party, is that how you and Star got down? remembering it was two guys in my house"

Alicia:"No"

Prince:"What's up with the kissing thing with her, is she....?"

Alicia:"Wow, funny how you turn everything around on me, Star is my friend, and we have kissed while we were drunk"

Prince:"Has she ever tried anything else?"

Alicia:"No"

Prince:"Hmm.."

Alicia:"What?"

Prince:"Nothing...I don't want you to go, I'll sleep on the couch by the desk"

Alicia:"You didn't answer my question, what happened in Vegas?"

Prince:"You still on that Vegas shit....it was the beginning of Rick James tour after performing we fucked with some groupies"

Alicia:"You are so low down, just out in the streets fucking any and everybody"

Prince:"I'm sorry, it won't happen again....baby I promise" He gives her a hug

Alicia:"It better not happen again"

Prince:"Stay with me" He looks into her eyes and takes her hand.

Alicia can't hold back the sexual desire she has for him at this moment no matter how hurt she was, she wanted him to make love to her. "Damn his eyes, he know what he doing" she thinks to herself.

Alicia leans forward and kisses Prince. Prince wraps his arms around her and kiss her without hesitation.

Alicia breaks the embrace and looks into Prince eyes.

Prince:" I love you"

Alicia:"I love you too"

Prince:"Let's make love baby" He picks her up, she wraps her legs around his waist. He carries her into the bedroom and lay her down in the middle of the bed.

Phone rings*

Prince:"Do you want me to answer it?"

Alicia:"Yeah you can"

Prince answers "Hello....hey...no she's fine...no...with me...alright bye"

Alicia:"Who was it?"

Prince:"Star"

Alicia:"Oh...I forgot to call her back"

Prince:"Its alright, she knows your staying with me"

Prince starts to unbutton Alicia's blouse.

Alicia:"Only for tonight"

Prince:"I guess that means I'm in the dog house after tonight"

Alicia:"Yes"

Prince:"In that case, I will make it a night to remember"

A/N Will Prince be in the dog house long? Will he find out about the birth control?

Stay tuned......💜💜💜