AWKWARD BOND CHAPTER 68

Kasseem stands in the doorway smiling "Hey Alicia, is Prince home?"

Alicia "Kasseem what are you doing here?"

Kasseem "Damn so much for friendly greeting"

Alicia sighs "I'm sorry it's just that....oh" Alicia covers her mouth with one hand and run to the hallway bathroom, quickly hovers over the toilet to vomit. Star hears Alicia gagging from the living room, she gets up and walks towards the hallway bathroom.

Star "Alicia??, are you ok?"

Alicia stands up, flushes the toilet, wipes her mouth, and looks at Star "Yeah...I'm fine guess I ate too many cookies, it all came back up" she giggles, walks over to the sick to wash her hands. "Star can you let Kasseem in, I left him at the front door, I am going to brush my teeth, this left a nasty taste in my mouth"

Star "Kasseem?"

Alicia "Yeah I'm just as surprised as you, just let him in please"

Star "Ok" she walks towards the front entrance to notice Kasseem had not only let himself in, and was sitting in the chair off the side of the foyer. He stands up to greet Star. "Hey Star, how are you?"

Star:"I am fine, it's been a long time since I seen you, what brings you by?"

Kasseem "Is Alicia ok?"

Star " Yeah she will be back in a sec, so uh answer my question"

Kasseem " I actually came to drop off this" He holds up a sealed envelope.

Star "What is that?"

Kasseem "Invitation to my wedding reception"

Star "Your married now?"

Kasseem "Yeah we did it while vacationing at that beautiful resort Prince reserved for us, oh man it was awesome!!"

Star "Oh really, hmmm how nice"

Alicia returns to the front entrance and joins them in the foyer "Is everything good?"

Star "Yeah girl everything is splendid, Kasseem has something to give you"

Alicia "What??"

Star " I will leave you two to talk, I'm in the living room if you need me" she walks off.

Kasseem " You ran off so fast, what you sick?"

Alicia " Nah...just what is it you got to give me?"

Kasseem hands her the envelope "I spoke with Prince yesterday and he said to stop by, it's invitation to our wedding reception"

Alicia "Wedding reception?, now I really feel sick"

Kasseem "Come on that's not nice to say, I love Shauntel, and she loves me"

Alicia "Sure whatever, what makes you think Prince and I would attend?"

Kasseem " He said he would"

Alicia "What??"

Kasseem " Yeah, me and Prince have been in good vibes since you know the..." Alicia cuts him off from finishing his sentence.

Alicia "Don't remind me"

Kasseem "I understand, I hope you two can make it it's on Saturday, we already tied the knot just celebrating with friends and family"

Alicia "I will let him know"

Kasseem "Alright well I got to go, weight training is an half an hour"

Alicia " Ok" she walks him to the door

Kasseem gives her a hug before walking out the door "Guess I will see you later"