SIGNS CHAPTER 48

Star:"It's been fun but exhausting" she says on the phone

Alicia:"Oh yeah,  I figured it would be traveling different state every couple of days, in and out of hotels, that tour life"

Star:"Yeah tour life, I'm going back home this weekend to spend time with Arianna, I miss my angel"

Alicia:"I thought you was taking her on the road?"

Star:"I changed my mind, Andre was pissed about it, but I just didn't want her being exposed too much"

Alicia:"Who's watching her while your away?"

Star:"My mom and sister"

Alicia:"Oh ok"

Star:"Alicia I got to tell you something, its bothering me and maybe I am digging to much into but if the shoe was on the other foot I would want you to tell me"

Alicia:"Star what is it? Prince?"

Star:"Just some things I'm noticing, and not so much coming from him"

Alicia:"Ok...so what is it?"

Star:"I think Susan is after him"

Alicia:"After him?"

Star:"Yes...I mean its one thing to be on stage performing, but she appears to be clinging to him outside of work"

Alicia:"What is she doing?"

Star:"Flirting, hanging out in his hotel room, just I don't know...I don't trust her"

Alicia:"What the fuck is she doing in his hotel room?"

Star:"I don't know, the other night I called his room for Dre and she answered, earlier today we had lunch at the hotel, they were leaving out of his room together"

Alicia:"I'm gonna kick his ass, he told me he....ugggh why again?"

Star:"No...don't do that, I don't think he's cheating, but she is around him too much"

Alicia:"She shouldn't be around him outside of work especially in his damn hotel room, he should have told her, that's where I draw the line"

Star:"You know Prince and his female friends, hell I was surprised to see the chick from Rick James tour"

Alicia:"Elaine is ok, he swears he didn't fuck her, and that Rick was dogging her out"

Star:"She seems to be ok"

Alicia:"I was already pissed off and this news didn't help, but thanks for looking out"

Star:"What's wrong?, I'm sorry I just want you to be aware when you get here, you may have to put Susan in check"

Alicia:"I was a doing radio interview earlier, Kasseem shows up at the station"

Star:"Get the fuck out....girl what?"

Alicia:"Girl I was shocked and pissed at the same time, his team is playing the Giants tonight"

Star:"Have you two talked since...."

Alicia:"No"

Star:"Don't be to mad, he probably just wanted to see you"

Alicia:"Girl he came with roses, my damn manager was thinking something was up"

Star:"Oh no....he in love with you"

Alicia:"I know that, but he need to focus on his financee, not me"

Star:"That scheming ass hoe, she only with him for the perks"

Alicia:"Star don't say that"

Star:"Why not? its true, Dre told me Morris was still fucking her ass"