ONE LAST TIME CHAPTER 62

Christine's Apartment

Prince:"One last time for what?"

Christine:"Don't act dumb....you know"

Prince:"No really I don't"

Christine:"I guess some things never change you always playing around, you know what just forget it" She attempts to get up from the couch and Prince grabs her arm to sit back down.

Prince:"Come on chill out, if you talking about having sex than you not that's not going to happen"

Christine:"Oh yeah right your so committed to whats her name? ....uh  my first piano having square, yeah right I heard about you"

Prince:"You know my wife's name and she is not a square,  what you hear about me?"

Christine:"I know what goes on with those road tours, you probably have fucked several skanks"

Prince:"You think so?"

Christine:"I know so, your dick is probably sitting on full right now"

Prince:"Coming from a pussy that got more mileage on it than amtrak, you would love to hop on it"

Christine:"See now you foul, I never was loose"

Prince laughs "Your funny and so in denial"

Christine:"Ok its time you leave"

Prince:"Awww what's the matter your feelings hurt?"

Christine:"Prince just go ok"

Prince:"Look at me"

Christine:"No"

Prince:"Come on Chrissy you came at me first"

Christine:"Whatever"

Prince:"I didn't come here to fuck, I came to say thank you and show my gratitude"

Christine:"I really was not expecting anything but since you insist, I will accept whatever it is"

Prince takes out his checkbook and writes for  random amount then hands the check to her. Christine eyes widens at the amount of the check.

Christine:"Five thousand dollars?"

Prince:"Yeah put it away or go on a nice vacation, you deserve it" He stands to his feet and walks towards the door Christine follows.

Christine:"Thank you"

Prince:"No thank you"

Prince opens the front door

Christine:"Prince"

Prince turns around and is instantly met with Christine's lips. They engaged in a quick make out session before he pulls away.

Prince:"I can't do this"

Christine:"I know" she wipes her lipstick off his lips "Get home to your wife and son"

*******************************

Nelson Chateau

Alicia returns from running errands, and her doctors appointment. She joins Elaine and Genesis in the living room

Elaine:"How did it go?"

Alicia:"It went good, listen not a word about this to Prince"

Elaine:"My lips are sealed Alicia, I just don't understand why you don't just tell him"

Alicia:"I tried to tell him but he wants kids, wanting it to just happen naturally"

Elaine:" The post card reminders and frequent doctor visits is going to play out real soon, he's already suspicious"