THROW DOWN CHAPTER 25

Alicia is boiling with anger as she goes through the contents of Prince bag. The top compartment appeared normal his shower gel, toothbrush, and toothpaste, as she removes the top compartment, she finds condoms, purple bullet vibrator, 2 pairs of women thongs one red, one leopard print, his silver hoop earring and his bracelet. She noticed the ky jelly Prince tried to give her on yesterday was in the bag. At the very bottom was a folded note. She opens it and it reads:

"You were sleeping peacefully
So i decided to leave quietly
I enjoyed the time we spent together, you definitely left me with something to reminisce about
You can have my red thongs that you liked so much
Call me when your back in Atlanta, sweet kisses until we meet again

Love Porsha"

Alicia:"That muthafucker been playing me this whole damn time,!!!"

She storms out of the bathroom
jumps in the bed on Prince slaps him

Alicia:"Wake your ass up!!"

Prince:"Damn....baby what you do that for? Prince wakes up his eyes squinting

Alicia:"This shit!!" She throws the bag at him with the contents spilling out on the bed

Prince jumps out of the bed butt ass naked,  Alicia  follows pushing him against the wall

Alicia:" You been fucking around on me the whole damn time, I hate you!!" She pushes and swings at Prince

Prince:"Dammit Alicia stop it, calm the fuck down"

Alicia:"Don't tell me to calm the fuck down, you man the fuck up you bastard!!

Prince pushes Alicia back off him "What the fuck did you say?"

Alicia:"You heard me, all that time I was feeling guilty about what I done and you been out here doing 10x worst than me"

Prince:"What the fuck you mean, what you done??"

Alicia:"Yeah thats right, I fucked somebody else too you bastard"

Prince swings and slaps Alicia knocking her down on the floor.

Alicia touches her face as tears begin to falling "You muthafucker!!" she gets up off the floor and charges at Prince

Prince runs towards the other side of the room "I'm not playing with you Alicia, calm the fuck down" He retrieves his shorts from off the floor and puts them on.

Alicia throws wine glasses and the ice bucket in Prince direction, Prince ducks down but the desk.

She picks of the champagne bottle and throw it at him, and misses. 

*knocking at the door*

Attendant shouts from outside the door:"Sir is everything alright, someone reported a fight in this room"

Prince shouts towards the door:"Everything is fine"

Alicia picks up desk chair and raises

Prince yells"Put that shit down!!"

Alicia:"Shut the fuck up"

Prince charges at Alicia the chair falls from her grip and they both land on top the bed

He is on top of her, she kicks and slaps him.

Alicia:"Get the fuck off me, you hit me you bitch, let me go!!"

Prince:"Stop it your out of control" Prince tussles with Alicia trying to guard her slaps and kicks, he tries to keep her pinned down, loses his grip on her right wrist, she reaches and scratch his face.

Alicia scratches Prince on his face and strikes blood.

Prince:"The fuck!!! He wipes blood from the right side of his face.

Alicia:"Get off me" She pushes him off her and runs in the bathroom

Attendant knocking at the door

Prince opens the door, he sees other hotel guests standing outside their rooms and in the hall watching from afar.
"What do you want??"

Attendant:"Sir I'm Jeff with hotel security we got several complaints of yelling and banging noises coming from this room"

Prince looks to see two police officers walking towards the room and joins in on the observation

Prince:"Everything is fine, me and my wife was arguing"

Officer Jones:"Looks like it was more than an argument your face is bleeding, where is the young lady?"

Prince:"She's in the bathroom"

Officer Smith:"We are going to need to talk to her"

Prince:"Why would you need to talk to her?, I just told you she's fine"

Officer Jones:"I would advise you not to be rude as to your pending domestic charges, if we don't
talk to your wife, you will be arrested"

Prince sighes "Alright whatever you say officer, I will go get her"

Prince walks and knocks on the bathroom door "Alicia open up"

Alicia:"Go away"

Prince:"Alicia the cops need to see you"

Alicia:"You called the fucking cops on me?"

Prince:"No I didn't, please come out they need to see you now"

Alicia opens the bathroom door and walks out. She follows Prince to the door.

Officer Jones:"Hey ma'am your husband tells us you two was arguing can you confirm?"

Alicia:"Yes sir"

Officer Smith:"Are you ok?"

Alicia:"Yeah I'm ok"

Officer Jones:"Can we talk to you alone ma'am?"

Prince:"Man hell no...she just told you she was ok"

Officer Smith:"Quiet sir or I will be force to arrest you"

Prince sighs and walks away back in the room.

Officer Jones:"Do you want to press charges ma'am?"

Alicia:"No officer that won't be necessary, I can assure you that I'm fine"

Officer Jones:"Ok well here is my card, I would advise you or him to leave the room if we get another call to come here, he will be arrested"

Alicia:"Ok no problem"

The cops and hotel security leaves. Alicia closes the door.

Prince:"Thats fucked up, you were the aggressor but they was trying to  lock my ass up, My face fucking bleeding, a bunch of bull shit"

Alicia:"I'm leaving so don't worry about it"

Prince:"Where the fuck you going?"

Alicia grabs her bag and slides on her flip flops "Down stairs"

Prince:"We need to talk about this"

Alicia:"I don't wanna talk about shit right now, I have to get away from you"

Prince:"Tell Andre to come up and see me"

Alicia:"Call him and tell him yourself"

Alicia leaves the room.

A/N Got Damn!!!!!!! Did you think Prince would get arrested? Did Alicia lose her mind?

Stay Tuned💜💜💜💜