Chapter 42: H O M E

"Cooper we can't do this now." I giggle, pressed against the supply closet door. There's nothing more than the incandescent glow of a single lightbulb to guide Cooper's hands and lips over my neck as they suck and kiss. Meanwhile his hands slip beneath the hoodie, touching my bare skin and setting me on fire. "I've gotta get to class." I moan.

It's currently reaching the middle of first period and I have yet to attend. Which in the beginning of the year would've been usual but now there will no doubt be even more attention gathered on me than before when I walk in thirty minutes late, hickeys spotted all over on my neck.

"You're the one who started it." Cooper mumbles against my jaw, kissing his way back up towards me lips. "How was I supposed to know it would provoke you?" I ask, out of breath in the few minutes he's been on top of me.

His hand suddenly discovers my boob and he squeezes so goddamn hard that I yelp. With his free hand now clamped over my mouth he leans in and whispers. "That's for teasing me."

Slowly he begins to lower his head until it's just surpassing the hem of my hoodie and in one fluid motion he's beneath it. His lips are flat on my stomach. The cold nip of saliva against the heat of my body isn't a sensation I'll ever forget.

Just as I let out another moan, his hand returns to my mouth. "As much as I'd love to hear you. I can't right now." His voice against my stomach is a low rumble against my bones as he sucks his way until he's reached my breast.

Hooking a leg around his waist I pull my front into his then he's pushing me back and withholding me from getting the friction I so desire. "Cooper." I whine, reaching out for him when his head pops back up into view. He pins my wrists above my head and stares down at me with hooded eyes.

"Patience, Kyla." Sliding one hand down the side of my face then my breast, it's dipping into the space between my legs and I'm shaking all over again.

Using the lack of restraint against my hands to my advantage, I spin he and I around until Cooper's back is against the wall. "Holy hell that was hot." He draws his lip between his pearly white teeth. The look in his eyes is enough to get a girl undressed all on it's own but that's not what I'm here for at this moment.

Using a single finger, I run it down his abdomen and trail it over the front of his jeans. The bulge beneath my palm isn't small and the fabric of his pants can hardly contain his arousal by now.

"Oh fuck." He tilts his head back against the wall. All the while I undo his jeans and pull them down his legs.

He looks at me from where I kneel below him and with a sly grin I yank on his boxers until he's left exposed in front of me. A mess of groans and curses.

This time, once I get to my feet, there is no mess to clean up once I've gotten to my feet. Wiping the back of my hand over my mouth I observe the way he's shaking as he goes. "You okay there buddy?" I reach a hand out to touch his face but he catches my wrist before I can do so.

"You can't give a guy a fucking grade A blowjob then call him buddy, Kyla." He pulls me into his chest. "Now get to class." Slapping a hand down on my ass he opens the door for me and we sneak out into the empty halls.

"See you soon." I kiss his forehead only for him to grab my cheeks and turn me towards him when I try and walk away.

"What was that?" He asks.

"I just didn't think you'd wanna kiss me after-" I point to the closest we just left. My words are muffled by the molding of our lips seconds later.

Pulling away he whispers. "I'll kiss you anytime, anywhere, baby. Don't you forget it."

"Aye aye captain." I salute and make it into class with just ten minutes remaining.

The rest of the school day is filled with talk of study guides for finals and reviewing. Cooper sits with me at lunch and we walk together sixth period then like the gentleman he is, he drives me home as well.

Now here we are relaxing on my bed an hour after school has ended, sheets and blankets keeping us warm.

It's silent, the day is slowing down and the sky is dimming. The only sound remaining is my and Cooper's shared breathing. The only feeling is his hand gently caressing my back. And as my eyes finally begin to shut all I can think is:

I've lived in three different houses over the course of half a year. Each longer than the last and less familiar. In time I knew I would grow to like them, I even began to get used to them. But the thing is, they were all temporary, somewhere convenient for the time being.

But out of all the houses I've lived in over the years, Cooper is by far the only home I've ever needed and he certainly isn't temporary.

"Hey." Cooper whispers. By the sound of him continuing without so much as an answer from my almost unconscious self, he must not know I'm lucid and I'm not about to inform him. Especially when what he has to say is ten times more beautiful than any dream I could ever find behind closed lids.

"So here's the thing," he clears his throat. Lightly brushing his fingers across my face. "I've never been very good at falling for someone. It doesn't usually end well for them, but. . .fuck Kyla Daniels, I think I'm falling in love with you and the worst part is, I'm not sure I'll ever stop."

____
A/N: tell me how you guys feel about Cooper and Kyla. You like them? Don't like them? What's your favorite part about them?

I love hearing your opinions. Love you all!

Xoxo