Chapter 38: Touch

it gets steamy up ahead y'all!

"Kyla." Cooper warns as I stand with my arms crossed in front of the t.v in the living room.

"What?" I ask.

"Come here." He gestures to the array of blankets and pillows we've set down on the couch, a bowl of popcorn sits on the coffee table.

"I didn't hear a please." I stick my nose in the air, watching him from the corner of my eye as leans back into the cushions, wiping his hands over his face.

"You're fucking kidding me right?" He groans.

"That's not a please!"

"Kyla, baby." He pulls himself upright and with his hands clasped tight he runs his index fingers over his plump lips. Sucking in a breath he says, "please come here."

"That's all I wanted to hear." I smile, walking towards him slowly.

"Please." He whines. "I've been waiting far too long to hold you again but right now you're starting to test my patience." He begins to stand and no longer do I walk towards the couch. I lunge at it.

"Okay I'm sorry." I giggle, clinging onto him with everything I've got. "Don't go." I pout.

"Oh, you thought I was leaving? That's cute." He chuckles, tightening his arms around me. "I was just going to spank you." His hands slide down to grab my ass and I can't help but to whimper.

"Maybe I'm not sorry?" I lift my head, smirking at the sight of his eyes darkening.

"Eat your popcorn." He reaches out and grabs the bowl of buttery goodness, setting it beside me and starting the movie.

Fifteen minutes in and the popcorn is nearly empty, my eyes aren't closing and one of my legs resting over Cooper's stomach doesn't quell the ache inside of me. If I just pull myself into his lap I'd gain the friction I need but just being here with him is enough for now.

Hearing his breathing, feeling his heartbeat, snuggled up into his warmth. I couldn't ask for anything more, I don't want anything more.

"Your heart is beating really fast right now." Cooper murmurs and I'm sure he can feel it beat even faster suddenly.

"Oh. Is it?" I clear my throat. Shutting my eyes and listening to the movie, I tell my heart to calm down, to relax and enjoy being home alone with Cooper. Yet, at the thought of being alone with him, my heart speeds up once again.

"Mhm. Really fast." He nods, his hold on the back of my thigh tightens. I try to remain impassive but when his breathing quickens, so does mine.

"What are you thinking right now?" He asks, his fingers slowly inching higher and higher.

"I. . ." I know exactly what I'm thinking but do I tell him? From the way his finger toys with the waistband of my sweatpants I presume he might just oblige and grant me my wishes. "You." I press myself further into his side and he groans.

Cooper and I haven't done much touching other than his hand in mine or on my ass. Once he accidentally touched my boob(or so he says) but this? Holy fuck this is a whole other level.