MBAD : 82 ( Part 1 )

MBAD : 82 ( part 1 )

Mason POV

" Baby " lambing ko kay Irene. I've been so clingy and addicted to her. I just want to stay here on our bed, while hugging, sniffing and licking her, ( don't ask where I lick her) and i fcking love the sound the she makes when I try to tickle her earlobes.

" I'm still sleepy. " she said in a sweet moan. No one can even say that using a moaning sound, my baby is one of a kind, no doubt why I'm stupidly inlove with her. God I'm so lucky to have her.

I didn't care if she's still sleepy, I'm hugging her from her back and my hands can't no longer stop from wondering her beautiful body. My hand slowly make his own way to caress her boobs. I heard a sudden gasped from her.

" Hunny.. " bulong nito.

I kissed her neck and leave a love bite. " Mine. " I said after seeing what I created. I want to mark her whole body with my love bite so bad. She is so mine. All of her.

" You're so horny hunny, we're here at the house. Mamaya marinig ka ng mga bata, nasa kabila lang kwarto nila. " this time, I know that she's wide awake. Kill joy naman, pero konting halik lang dito. Bibigay din.

Hinalikan ko siya sa labi. " Baby.. " she said again. And I kissed her again. Until I can't control myself anymore and I deepened my kiss. Slowly I pulled up her shirt, she's not wearing any bra and that leaves her naked.

" Shit Irene. " I said. Her cheeks are flushing red, we've done this last night but she's still ashamed of showing her skin to me. " You don't know how much you're beautiful baby. " I complemented.

Ibaba ko na sana ang boxers ko, ng biglang may kumatok ng malakas sa pinto. Napapikit ako.

Kung sino ka man. Argh!

" MOMMMMYYYYYYY! DADDDDDDDYYYYYY!! " sigaw NILA. Halos mapatalon ako sa kama sa gulat. Agad kong kinuha ang t-shirt ni Irene na binato sa sahig at hinagis sa kanya. Tumakbo ako sa salamin at sinilip ang sarili ko kung hindi ba akong mukhang manyak at mukhang tatay ako ng tatlong bata sa mga oras na 'to.

" Hun how do I look? " i asked Irene who's now back on her shirt.

" Perv. " sagot nito sabay irap sa akin. Ang hirap pala pag nabitin siya. Haha.

Tumayo siya at binuksan ang pinto. My three little muffins run and jump on the bed. Cute. I would definitely love to see this every morning. Kahit pa hindi matuloy ang malalaswang balak ko kay Irene.

Nakipag laro din ako sa mga bata.

This is how I want to live. Irene eyeing us while she's smiling, my queen, and these little muffins will always be my priority. No matter what.

Irene POV

Wala si Mama at Dri, Dri decided to go back to his house here in the Philippines kaya naman we seem to be a happy family teasing and playing around here in the house.

Ngayon ko lang din napansin na parang may iba sa mga anak ko. The way they smile and play to Mason. I know na masaya sila na makilala siya at makasama.

" Hun I'll cook food. " paalam ko kay Mason, sumunod naman sila sa akin sa kusina. Buhat ni Mason sina Blyyn at Matt, which is I think the Daddy's boys, hindi nila malubayan ang ama nila, si Kole kasi siya yung tipong ayaw sa kompetensya, kontento na siya sa kung anong meron siya. But his two brothers are his opposite.

" Daddy. Buy me gagelllz " - Matt

" I want a donut! Then I'll jump in water and swimmmmmm. " - Blynn