He clicks his tongue. "Triple. . . but I stand with what I said, no." He smiles brightly, far too different from the way he bailed out earlier.

If earlier, he seems confused, terrified or hesitant, now he just seems lighthearted and very amused of bailing out on a dare. Mind him, he's already bailed out for four dares, straight in a row.

I smirk, "Quadruple dare, final offer. . . otherwise I'll call you 'chicken' for the rest of you life."

He opens his mouth but I cut him off by saying, "We're both heirs in our businesses, Harry. As much as you have a brother, there will always come a time that we'll see each other. Our world is small, Harry. You don't want me calling you that during business-meetings, won't you?"

He takes a deep breath, shutting his eyes for a moment and then looks at me. "You want me to go out there, and do the dare from earlier, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"And then go back to the cats?" He asks.

"Unless the dare that you want involves taking a girl in a room, allow me to leave first," I answer with a smile.

He laughs, "As if."

A few moments later. . .

"Well?" I ask, impatiently.

"Alright," he says and stands up. "You know, you're the only one who made me do this. . . ever."

I blow raspberries and scoff. I cross my arms as he starts walking towards the door. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

I follow behind him as we walk, watching him impatiently because I would really, really enjoy seeing him do that dare. He just have to prove to me that he's a daredevil at all times and then I'm cool.

He turns the knob and opens the door slowly. "Just follow my lead, Taylor."

"Follow your lead? Hello? You're the one going to do the —"

Harry shuts the door and turns around. 

Holy shit!

Too fast. It was too fast for me to comprehend because the next thing I know is Harry's lips are on mine.

I gasp, I can't breathe. My heart is now loudly beating against my chest and everything all of a sudden doesn't make sense. A thousand thoughts start running through my head and it's too much to focus on.

Harry starts out very slowly even though he just took me by surprise. His lips are cold and taste of the drink from earlier. His hands travel from my cheek to the back of my head, kissing me deeper with a little doubt and somehow desperation at the same time.

The words, the whispers, the sounds, everything is all spinning in my head as he keeps kissing. Everything is going in spirals but also changing paces, fast to slow, the music, the cheers, the yells. . . his hums, his heartbeat, his touch.

I did not even saw it coming.

And yet, I follow his lead like told me to.

Somehow, everything inside me is being lured in by Harry. It's as though he knows that somewhere along the way, maybe I did want this but I never admitted it.

Realizing my own thoughts, I know I've crossed a certain line. . . and that's when I know, I'm screwed.

Harry slows down and pulls away, he smiles and then whispers, "Io non ve ne pentirete."

Again, I don't understand but I am too speechless to ask him. As I am still catching my breath and trying to sew together which words to say, he gives me a light, quick, and soft kiss before smiling again and walking out of the door.