Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Italics usually mean their thoughts or how they or someone else says something. Most of these chapters probably won't be long.. first story I actually wrote so sorry if it sucks. (It gets better towards the end, I promise.) Enjoy^-^   

      I don't want to be here. Where you ask? The front porch of an ex. He's an ultra perv I guess you can say. Why am I here, you ask? Stupid really;  I have -

"Whatcha doing here?" Oh no. I was literally about to turn around and go home. My throat closed up of the tension. "Christina?" Oh look who remembers my name. You would think he would forget it after cheating on me with three different girls. I finally got the urge to speak.

"Luke."

"What are you doing here? " he asked while leaning against the doorway.       

"I need to talk to you about something." I scratch my forehead. 

"Sure, come on in." I walk in and of course, I see my Zelda hat on the chair; exactly where I left it when I broke up with him five years ago. He goes to the chair, grabs the hat then comes back and places it on my head. "Take a seat if you'd like." Don't tell me how to live my life. I sat down on the couch anyways. I completely forgot how comfortable the couch was. He sits next to me, a little too close. "So, what did you want to talk about?" he asks as he slides his hand on to my knee.

"I need you to stop texti-" I stop as he puts my bangs of to the side. "What are you doing?" He looks into my eyes and says,

"I need to stop what?" I take a deep breath.

"You need to stop texti-" Once again, he interrupted me. This time he started kissing my neck. Ew, no; you're gross stop.

"Can you not?" I said as I gave his forehead a little push; turning it away from me.

"Okay sorry, continue."

"Don't interrupt me again. Anyways, I need y-" This little..oh my God. He's lifting up my shirt. Nope. "Don't. Oh my gosh. Bye Luke." I get up and storm out.

"Christina! Come back!" He's funny if he thinks I'm going back after what he just did. I get in my car and put on my seat belt. I look left, then right. OH HAIRY BALLS!  He scared me as he started tapping on the window. "Christina, I'm sorry." Yeah right. I beeped giving him warning,  then did my "Bye!" sign off, and drove off.

*Hairy balls is just an inside joke, don't worry.*