i nodded.

we all got up off the tables, got our stuff and started heading out the gat of the court.

I saw Chance looking at me, eyeing me down.

His eyes wouldnt leave my body, so i just kept staring at him.

I knew he knew i was Hensley ex, and i knew he was hensley....Friend.

as we kept walking i started feeling weird that this nigga was staring at me, and i started to get mad.

Bryson:Fuck you looking at??(mad)

Chance:You nigga(laughs)

Bryson:wassuh??(mad)

Chance:Nothing, calm down.....aint y'all leaving?? Leave(chuckles)

Tae:Nah you shut the fuck up(mad)

Chance:Look, i don't have a problem with y'all

Bryson:then why you staring so hard??(mad)

Chance:because im trying to figure out what Hensley saw in you(looks at bryson)

as he said that i started walking to him closer.

Bryson:What?? (mad) Don't speak on shit you know nothing about.

Chance:oh i know you hurt my baby.....thats why im thanking you for what you did to her so now i got the chance to prove a real nigga can take care of a queen(smirks)

I knew this nigga was trying to test me.

and it was working.

i wanted to clock him in his jaw so bad, but i kept my cool.

Bryson:funny you talking when you just Hensley rebound.....trust me nigga, she don't like you.....because if it did why she kept telling people y'all were friends??(laughs) you played yourself

I started to walk off.

Chance:its ok.....together or not she still waking up in the morning making me sandwiches after i knocked her walls loos(smirks but he's lying)