I looked down, knowing my grandma was right.

But i was honestly done with talking about the situation.

I mean i know i did wrong, but theres nothing i can do to change Hensley mine.

Bryson: Grandma....I never meant for none of this to happen, but it did....Im just focusing on taking care of Harley, and trying to raise herr the best way i can, together or not...

As i said that, Harley ran into the living room with her bags.

Harley:Readee daddy(smiles)

Bryson:Love you grandma

i got up, and bent over to give my grandma a kiss on the cheek.

I knew everybody was mad at me for what i did, and i know i can't change what i have done.

but all im worried about now is taking care of my baby girl, and co parenting the best way we can.

I picked harley up, and put her bag across my shoulder.

we then left...

Hensley PoV

I walked down the school steps happy class was over.

Today i had to come to the University of Miami to register for my classes.

After, i had to head down to the Dance studio in the basement of the school and start my first class today.

Honestly, i could say i was enjoying myself so far being in Miami.

But not the school part.

I still had dues i had to pay in order to start the school semester.

And its dues my Full Scholarship cannot pay.

I still had to find a job, and i still had to figure out who was going to watch Harley during the day.

I reached the bottom of the school steps, and i saw a car pull up in front of me.

I was going to keep walking, but i saw the car window rolled down, revealing Chance.

Chance smiled, sitting in the passenger side of his Lamborghini.

Chance:wassuh beautiful?(smiles)