Black Snipers Gang 2: The Heartless

"BLACK SNIPERS BOOK 2: The Heartless"

-----------------------------------

"For the taking of revenge, a man locks himself up alone and thinks. His stomach must be empty for his head to be full. Vengeance comes a little from the heart and a lot from the mind; one must take oneself apart from the noise of men and of things, even from what resembles them; only the voices of bells and of thunder are allowed. Let the room in which you meditate be dark, narrow and warm."

― Xavier Forneret

---------------------------------

How could you forget what they've done, if everytime you close your eyes, memories came in flashbacks.

You were dead though your heart is beating, but you know that you're rather far from being alive.

Could you wait for someone who hated you so much? How many "could have been" and "what if" you had in mind?

For you the world is strange. Everything and everyone is strange, including yourself. Could you still believe and trust people?

You're longing for someone. Your heart screams her name, but there's no words coming out of your mouth.

For every debts you'll get the payment. The truth prevails. They were betrayed, they avenge. Life is a war. The good ones will only bleed, hurt and lose.  The wretched often wins.

It's long gone but the pain still lingers. Who is worth it for trust and who is not? Who loves you truly and..

And who is HEARTLESS?

As what they say, the coldest people, once cared the most. And this time, it turns darker, messier and more heartbreaking.

--------------------------------

"Vengeance is sweet. Vengeance taken when the vengee isn't sure who the venger is. Is sweeter still." --- Gary D. Schmidt,The Wednesday Wars

-----------------------------------

So here's book 2!!Thanks sa lahat ng nagbasa ng Book 1~Kung hindi mo pa nababasa yung book 1,mas mabuting basahin mo muna para mas maintindihan mo tong book 2... Let's see kung ano nga bang mangyayari dito sa book2?

Beware that this book has darker theme than the first one. So be aware that it might have scenes such as death, brutality and not so nice words.

:::CHARLANNE:::