Anyway, I'm so glad you agreed to come on holiday! I can’t wait!

Now about Jamie, I say we do it tonight. Just get it over and done with and this way it gives him time to think before we leave next month.

I know what I promised so I'm not going back on my word, just like I said last night… be prepared for a punch in the head!

I hope you enjoyed this little surprise, I’ll see you 4th period!

Amy xx

Harry didn’t say anything as he finished reading and slowly handed me the note. I carefully watched his face for any sign of emotion but he was giving nothing way. Whatever was whirring inside his head right now was a mystery to me. I bloody hoped it was positive thoughts.

I glanced at the clock. 7:40. I've got to be at school for 8, I best go and get dressed.

“Look I got to get ready for work, so I’ll be back in ten.” I said carefully as I moved out of the kitchen. Harry just looked at me and nodded his head, going back to his thinking. Before I could fully leave the room, however, I heard his voice. His British accent slow and clear in his words.

“She’s a student isn’t she? The one who wrote the note.” He asked and my heart started pounding. This was my oldest friend, he wouldn’t turn me in and get me arrested would he?

I just nodded, not trusting my voice.

“How old?” he questioned again. A lump formed in my throat at his words.

“Eighteen next month…” I replied simply and he sighed… in relief?

“Thank god! I thought she was going to be like sixteen or something. But at least she’s old enough to be held responsible for her own actions.” He smiled, almost like it was too himself and himself alone. “Go get ready; we can talk when you’re good to go.”

I nodded slowly but headed up to my room.

I was so confused. Is he mad or what? He didn’t seem to be, but then he said we’d talk? What was that supposed to mean?

Look at me. I sounds like a fourteen year old girl, crushing on some guy.

Pull it together Niall!

I told myself that over and over as I slipped a white shirt over my head, along with black pants on my legs. A quick trip to the bathroom to quiff my hair and I was ready to go.

I grabbed my phone and work bag from beside the bed, stuffing in some papers that I had been marking last night, before heading back down t Harry in the kitchen.

He grinned when he saw me, making some cheesy comment about how professional I am in teacher’s clothes. We laughed a little, and then shit got serious.

“So tell me about her. And you and her together. I want to understand so I can accept it better.”

He started and I smiled. I didn’t say anything I just went up and hugged my best friend, so happy that he was willing to take this on board.  I really hope Jamie feels the same way.

I glanced at the clock again. 7:50. I was already going to be a little late, but if I didn’t leave now then I would be a lot late.

I grinned again.

“Look mate, I really want to tell you all about it, but I got to get to work. Make yourself at home. Your bedroom is the second door on the right and the bathrooms the first. I’ll be back around 4, so we can talk then. Maybe catch a game and go for a beer?” I suggested and he smiled.

“Okay, let me know Ni. Have a good day.” Harry finished and stood up, yawning. “I think I'm going to take a nap. Don’t mind my suitcase when you leave, it’s on the porch. I laughed and rushed out the door.

“Bye Haz, see you later!”

____________________________________________________________________________

Yay suprise double update!

Just to make up for lost time. I know its not that exciting ye but im leading up to telling jamie, going on holiday, Amy's 18th anf talking to jamie. 

Plus HARREH has arrived :) yay!

At the moment he's the only other 1d member im incorporating. Bu who knows ? :D

Love you all a milly, xoxo

follow me on insta @silenceinthedark14