The Last Request

(A/N: I have added media in some chapters like the 'SC: Light's Past'. If you want you can read it again and listen. xx.)

Kara's POV

We went inside this huge temple. We have journeyed for a whole day to get this far.

"Wala akong nakikita." Ria broke the silence.

The floor is wet and mushy. The whole place smells... old. The old I'm talking about is the ancient kind of old.

Nawala na yung odigos na ibinigay ng principal sa'min. It vanished in front of this place. So this must be it. Hindi kami nagkamali ng lugar.

I saw the glitter from one of the stone ceilings.

The light reflects at a 90° angle... and straight at us.

I stopped walking. I think this is thw center of the temple

"Akala ko ba nakapunta na kayo dito Chase?" tanong ni Ria.

"Sa Pilipinas lang yun. Eh iba to. Ito na yung main temple nila." he answered.

We must be at the center already. I have seen what the temple looks like. It was supposed to be light and colorful not dark and gloomy.

There must be 12 thrones encircling the center too. 12 silver thrones.

"Ah... I miss the sense of sight." We heard a man's voice frim behind.

We are indeed at the center.

"but it is the sinful part of a man." another voice spoke.

I closed my eyes and listened to the voices.

"They say the eyes are the windows of your soul."

"the eyes are the doorway to your heart."

"the eyes reflect the truth."

"the eyes show your deepest emotions."

Do they really have to be that dramatic?

Iba't-ibang boses ang naririnig namin ngayon. They're all confusing to listen to as if it seems like their voices are blending with the silence.

"you are scaring them."

After all those voices that I've heard, I finally knew the owner of one.

The Priestess of Apollo. She is the only woman in the council. Although, mas marami pa rin ang mga babaeng oracles compared to the men.

After a few seconds of silence, light from the ceiling finally went through.

And suddenly, it felt like we were in another world.

It felt like wisdom. The air smells of books and scrolls.

My brows met. There are 12 thrones yet only six oracles are present. The others might be busy. All we know is that the whole realms are disturbed by the prophecies. Of course, everybody is doing their job.

All of them are dressed in flowing white robes. Beside them are their staffs. One shaped like an orb, the other, a diamond. They all have unique staffs. They gain energy from it.

It is said that it can eat a person alive.

"You have come to save your Academy from shutting down?" tumayo ang babaeng nakaupo sa harap namin.

We didn't answer.

All of them already know what brought us here.

She smiled at us.