We arrived at Louis's house and he greeted me with a bone crushing hug. "Oh my god! You ok babe?" Lou worriedly asked me, kissing the top of my head. "I-i'm fine." I saw Zayn, uncomfortable switch his weight on each leg. I gave Louis a tight squeeze and let go. I walked over to Zayn and he wrapped his arm around my waist, protectively.

We walked inside and Acacia was sitting on Louis's shoulders giggling. "Faster Uncle Lou! Run faster!" She giggled while holding his hair. "Lou I'm making dinner." I said walking into the kitchen. "No you are not Madison Jensine! You had a tough day." He said, trying to pull off the best intimidating face. "Lou. You're not scaring anyone. Now let me cook dinner to keep last n-night's events off my mind." I scolded him. "Fine." He huffed and walked off, Acacia still on his shoulders laughing.

I had made satay chicken and Acacia was in a huff and didn't want to eat the vegetables. "Acacia if you don't eat your vegetables, you don't get to watch the movie with us tonight." I scolded my daughter. "I don't care." She whined. "Acacia Patricia Malik! Eat your vegetables or no dessert and no movie." Louis shouted. Acacia whimpered and ate her vegetables. I silently thanks Louis and he nodded back as a 'you're welcome.' "Mummy, where is Aiden." Acacia said once she had finally finished dinner. My heart broke and I started to cry. "Acacia maybe we should just go set up the movie." Louis said, fighting back the tears. "Ok but I want Aiden to watch as well." She whined. I just sobbed even louder. "Why is mummy crying?" She said looking confused. "Just come on, I'll let you choose the movie." Louis said sniffing. I looked to my left to see Zayn sobbing as well.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY ARE YOU TWO CRYING! MUMMY TELL ME!" Acacia said, her eyes getting glossy. I immeadietly stopped crying and so did Zayn. Louis had a furious look on his face. "Acacia," I started, "Who taught you those words?" Louis finished for me. "I have heard Daddy and Uncle Niall say it." She shrugged. "Never, let me hear you say that disgusting word again." Zayn added.

She silently nodded and walked off with Louis. He looked back at me mouthing, 'sorry'. I nodded signalling it was ok. "Zayn, we are really going to have to-" "Control our mouths? Yeah I know." He finished. "Sorry babe." He said, kissing my cheek.

We walked into the living room and saw Acacia on the couch while Louis put the movie in the DVD player. I sat down next to Louis and Acacia was on Zayn's lap. I smiled at the two and cuddled more into Louis. The movie started and it was The Muppet Movie. Good movie. Half way during the movie Louis had wrapped his arm around my waist and I found it completely normal since he was my best friend, but obviously Zayn took it the wrong way. If looks could kill Louis would be dead already.

Once the movie had ended, I picked up Acacia and put her in the room Louis had especially for her. I walked back downstairs and saw the guys talking. "Thanks Lou." I said and kissed him on the cheek. "No worries Madi. Sweet dreams babe." He smiled. I smiled a big toothy grin back and Zayn coughed awkwardly. I nodded towards Louis and I made my way upstairs.

Zayn came in the door and slammed it shut, locking it. He rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pushing me onto the bed. "You're mine, Madison. Only, mine." He whispered huskily, attacking my lips with his. He hovered over me, hand on my hip and the other one supporting his weight. He then pulled away and started to kiss my neck. "Z-Zayn we can't do this o-our daughter is in the next r-room." I stuttered. "Didn't Lou tell you these walls are sound proof?" He asked smirking. I shook my head and smiled. "Use protection this time." I whispered in his ear. He nodded back and with that, all my problems disappeared for the night.

_____________________________________________

I woke up to an empty bed. Where was Zayn? I heard heavenly singing from downstairs. I quickly pulled on one of Zayn's t-shirts and some mini shorts and walked downstairs to find Zayn, Louis, Niall, Harry and Liam singing Story of My Life Accapella. When I walked in there, I my knee's buckled. I fell to the ground right infront of them. Oh thats embarrassing. "Babe you ok?" Zayn said getting up to aid me. "Y-yes I just think y-you g-guys just k-killed me." I answered getting up. I looked at Louis and smiled at him, only for him to observe me. "Madison...." He started and I turned back to him. "Ye-" "MADISON HAS SEX HAIR!" Louis shouted. "LOUIS CHILD" I screamed back pointing to my daughter who was laughing. "Oh my god. You guys had sex, in my house... last night, with a kid next door." He said acting horrifyed. "Oh Lou. You and Ella had sex in Zayn's house when you just arrived." I sassed back. "Did you just sass the sass master?" Lou said doing the Z formation. "Yes she did, and I think I'm the one supposed to be doing the Z formation thank you, very much." Zayn laughed doing the Z formation as well. "THESE, THESE, THESE ARE MY KNEES!" Harry shouted. Everyone just burst into laughter at Harry. He jst sat there with a straight face, making us laugh harder.

"Anyways, I think we should start to get ready." Liam said sadly.

*3 HOURS LATER*

"So would Aiden's mother, Madison like to come up for a few words?" The preist asked. I stood up patting my skirt, and wiping my cheeks. I walked to the front and started to speak. "I would just like to thank everyone who helped with the funeral." I siad sniffing. "And I love you all. Aiden was only 7 weeks old. No age for someone to die. He did have leukemia and it wasn't acting up until the... fire. If it wasn't for a pathetic fight I started with Zayn, he wouldn't of died. I loved him so much and I still do. Not much people did get to see Aiden but the people who did, immeadietly loved him. He was so lovable and his little giggle he had only just started to do was like an angels. I just..." I broke down. I fell to the floor into a sobbing mess. Thank god for waterproof makeup. I felt someone hand wrap around my arm and I saw Zayn, with tears streaming down his face. He picked my up and started his speech, arm around my waist. "I am going to continue for Madison. I just, I loved my son. I finally had a kid I was actually there for. For the past 5 years I have been a horrible father. Not even knowing I had a daughter. I wanted to start all over again. Please keep Aiden in your hearts and yeah..." Zayn said letting out a whimper. I fell into his arms, crying and I buried my face into his chest as his chin rests on my shoulder. We were both crying and I looked over to see all the boys crying as well. "Aiden was born on Febuary 15th, 2014 and died on the 5th of April, 2014." The preist exclaimed. Zayn and I walked up to the tiny coffin where our son lay, in a better world. "I love you son. Wait up there for us." Zayn whispered. I sobbed and said my farewells. 

*2 HOURS LATER*

"Hey Madison. Remember us?" A tall boy said to me. "OH MY GOD! LUKE!" I screamed lunging onto him. "Hey. Where's Cal's hug?" Calum said, tapping my shoulder from behind. I turned around and burried my chest into the tall boy's chest. He rubbed my back soothingly. "Babe, how do you know these boys? I never introduced them to you on tour.." Zayn asked confused. "You didn't know? Calum is my brother!" I told Zayn. "He's your wha?" Louis piped in, taking the words out of Zayn's mouth. "Calum's my brother..." I repeted slowly. "Small world huh?" Michael said from besides Calum. "Yeah!" Zayn said bro hugging my brother and the rest of 5 seconds of summer. "Wait a second... Where was Calum when you were in London? The time we met." Zayn asked. "He was on summer camp with his friends." I answered. He nodded in reply. "Anyways, wanna go to the beach?" Calum asked me. "Sure. Zayn can me and Calum please catch up alone." I asked Zayn. "Yeah sure, but one thing." Zayn said, signalling me to follow him. I did as he said and he led me a little further from everyone. He attacked my neck with his lips and gave me a hickey. "Zayyyyn! What was that for?" I whined. "Just so you're off limits." He replied. "He's my brother. I doubt he will want to kiss me." I told him. "No not that-" Zayn started but was cut off my another masculine voice. "He did that because I was here." I turned around and saw that evil smirk on his face. "Zayn? Gonna bash me up again? Like you did when you were 15? Or are your little fans going to kill me?" He said. 

======ATTENTION====== 

OMG PEOPLE, I AM REALLY SORRY, BUT TO ACCESS THE NEXT CHAPTER, YOU NEED TO FOLLLOW ME! IT IS A DIRTY SCENE, BUT IT IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT! IT HAS VERY IMPORTANT INFOMATION IN IT! SORRY! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE FOLLOW! I NEED YOU TO! PLEASE! I FOLLOW BACK!

OHHHHHHHH! I GAVE IT AWAY BUT WHO IS DAT MANNNN? Pretty damn obvious.

WELL YEH! I HAVE ONLY STARTED OBSSESSING OVER 5SOS SINCE 2 DAYS AGOOOO! I LOVED THEM BUT I WASN'T OBESSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOW I AM!  CALUMS MY FAVEEEEEE!

Ok so in the start of the story, her brothers name was Aiden, But then I changed it to Calum, Number one, because Aiden the baby (name) and then I thought Calum would be a great bro! 

AND I'M FROM AUSTRALIA AND I LIVE IN AUS ASWELL SO IM PROUD TO BE AUSTRALIANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE READS!!!! ILYASM!!!!!!!!

- Meg xxx

.

.

.

.

.

Please vote / comment