my mom ran up to bryson, and hugged him before admiring her car.

i couldnt believe he bought my mother a car.

Hattie:Bryson why did you do this?? (smiling at the car)

Bryson:Because.....you pushed me into being mainly who i am today. Even though you and my Grandma was hard on me, y'all are the most important women in my life that helped raised me next to my mom...and i love y'all so much. And i thank you for watching over my babies...Hensley and Harley.

my mom smiled at bryson again, kissing his cheek.

i just rolled my eyes.

I walked back into the house, and headed upstairs.....

Bryson PoV

I walked into the house, and headed up to Hensley bedroom.

I came down here just to see her, and she didnt even say one word to me when came outside.

I know we going through some things, but the least she could do is wave.

I walked into her bedroom, and didnt see no sign of her.

instead i saw harley, sitting up on the bed looking my way.

when she saw me a smile came across her face.

Harley:Daddddyyyy(smiles)

Bryson:Hey princess

i walked over to the bed and picked harley up, kissing her cheek non stop.

she started giggling in my arms.

Bryson:Hey beautiful (smiles)

i sat down on the bed and started listening to harley talk baby talk to me.

i just kept laughing, not even understand half she was saying out her little mouth.

but i listened.

Bryson:dang you must have had a busy day huh??(laughs)

Harley nodded.

Before i could say anything, i heard footsteps behind me.

I looked and saw Hensley.

Hensley: Glad to see she even remembers who you are(sarcastic)

Bryson:why you got to say that huh??(mad)

Hensley:maybe if you didnt stay away for so long i wouldnt say that(mad)

Hensley started walking into the bathroom.

Bryson:hold on baby girl

I got up and sat harley down on the bed, and turned the Tv on so she could watch cartoons.

I turned the channel till i saw "Doc Mcstuffins"

I kissed harley cheek, and then headed into the bathroom.

i shut the bathroom door behind me as i entered.

Hensley turned to me.

Hensley;get out(mad)

Bryson:Whats your problem?? I havent done nothing physically to you, to make you treat me and act this way towards me......(mad) Explain??

Hensley sighed, and then looked away.

Hensley:Bryson do you know how it is to work a 9-5, go to school, give up your dreams, take care of a baby that just turned 3 years old and barely sees her father leaving me with all the responsibility, and still have to do all that within 24 hours every day?? Im the one that had to give up dancing.....you didnt, your making music world wide i can't even go in a store, or be at work without fans screaming, or girls mentioning your name and how "Hot" you are....I love harley to the death of me. But i can't do this alone.....I have your grandmother, my mom, and dereks help but i need her father, you. What happened to "Ill be away for 8 months and come back??" Its been 3 YEARS now, and we still can't come live with you?? What are you hiding?? another girl??(mad)

as she said that she rolled her eyes.

i just shook my head at how crazy she was sounding.

Bryson:Another girl?? Hensley i will never cheat on you.....i don't even look at other girls the way i look at you.....Baby, im working non stop. Im sorry im barely around, and im sorry you got pregnant so early that you had to sacrifice your dreams.....But it happened,and we had a beautiful baby....i promise to be here more baby, you just got to give me time

Hensley:time isn't what i want.....I need you here, with us...your family. I can't do this alone, and i feel like i am.....I don't know where you be, who you be with....I do feel like its another girl, and if it is let me know and ill fall back its no problem

I walked over to hensley and turned her around so that she was facing me.

i picked her up so that she was sitting on the sink.

i got in between her legs, and picked her chin up to look at me in my eyes.

Bryson:Baby.....i love you and only you. Just please work with me here.....ok?? I promise next month you and harley can come to Miami

Hensley:I don't know.....i have to finish school down here, i have this job....

Bryson:whenever you ready, im down.

Hensley, smiled and nodded.

Hensley:love you

Bryson:love you more

Hensley:Impossible.

i laughed, and kissed hensley soft on the lips.....

glad i had my baby back.....