I was currently sitting on a couch in the 2nd floor lounge bored out of my mind. I was trying to balance a pencil on my lips when I heard someone say "Is that entertaining enough for you?" I looked I the direction of the voice and saw that it was the vice principal, Mrs.Dixson.

I had been avoiding going to her office every since that thing happened, I had been called to her office, multiple times, but I kept refusing to go.
I didn't respond to her and continued balancing the pencil on my lips.
"I'm not gonna get an answer from you am I?" She said and then sat down on the couch next to me.

"Arielle, I know what I did to you was inappropriate, and I'm sorry I let my feelings get the best of me and led me to forcing myself on you." She apologized.

"Your feelings? What feelings?" I asked confused.
"Nothing, it's nothing to worry your pretty head about." She said looking at me. "But...when I did all those things to you, you liked it didn't you? You didn't push me away."

I stayed silent moved my gaze towards the ground.
"Arielle, you did like what I was doing to you that day." She said, answering her own question.
"What are you talking about?" I asked her trying to play dumb because if I did maybe she would drop it.
"When I did this." She said and then pressed her lips onto mine.

I tried to push her away by putting my hands on her shoulder trying to give her the signal to stop but she just grabbed my wrists with her hand. She realized that I wasn't responding to the kiss so she used her other hand to tug a piece of my hair, causing me to open my mouth and allow her tongue to invade it.

At this point I couldn't resist anymore and my tongue joined her's as well, our tongues were now swiveling around each other's and I felt Mrs.Dixson smile against the kiss.

Mrs.Dixson pushed me so that my back was now on the couch, but before she got to do anything the bell rang signaling the end of 8th period. Mrs.Dixson quickly got off of me a straightened her dress and said "Come to my office when I call for you, okay?" And she turned around and walked down the hallway.

What the hell is wrong with me? I thought to myself.
----------------------------------------------
I finished changing into my workout clothes for softball tryouts and headed out onto the field. The coach rounded up all the girls into a circle and said "Alright girls, some of you I've known for all of your 4 years and others are new, no favoritism will be involved in choosing who gets to be on the team. Best of luck to all of you." and with that she headed off in the dugout.

Tryouts went great for me, even with my bad leg. The coaches were somewhere choosing who gets to be on the team and who won't, they said we would find out if we were on the team or not tomorrow.
----------------------------------------------
The Next Day:

Nothing special happened today. I was currently heading out to the field to find out if I made the team or not. I got there and stood in front of coach and said "Did I make it?" with a big smile on my face.
"You already know that you don't have to ask me that, get your ass to room 106." Coach joked.
"But my leg hurts just getting here." I whined.
"Well where's your crutches?" Coach asked.
"I left them in my math class..." I said.
"I'll start heading to the room." I continued and went off to room 106.

I finally got to room 106 I knocked on the door but no one answered. I unlocked the door and saw that there was just a bunch of girls inside. I sat in a desk and waited for whatever was supposed to happen to start.

When I was getting ready to leave since nothing was happening the door opened, and there I saw her.

Jennifer.

I quickly put my head down so that she couldn't recognize me.

"Hi girls sorry I'm late." She said and set down a box of donuts on the desk in the front.
"I don't know if Coach Perry told you guys but I'm the new coach for Varsity Softball. My name is Jennifer Murphy but you guys can call me Coach Jen or whatever names you guys come up with. I'm going to call out a list of girls that a supposed to be here just say here when I say yours." She said.

She called all the girls names.
"Arielle...?" She asked and I looked up at her and saw that she was looking at me with a shocked look on her face. I raised my hand and said "Here."
She stared at me for a minute and the cleared her throat and said "Alright guys I have donuts here if you guys want any and I hope that we can have a great softball season." Everyone clapped after she was done a went to the donut box.

I don't think I could stay so I picked up on my purse and put it over my shoulder and got out of the desk and left the room quickly.

I was about to go into the elevator when I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around and saw that it was Jennifer. I looked down at her hand grabbing my wrist and then back up at her and she released my wrist and said "Sorry about that."
"What did you need?" I asked her impatiently.
"Look, Arielle, we may not be on the best of terms right now but please don't let it distract you from the game. Coach Perry told me how much of a great pitcher you are. Please we need to...try a have a strong enough bond to have a coach and player connection. Okay?" She said.
"Yes Ms.Murphy, can I leave now?" I asked her. She looked at me with pain in her eyes and slowly nodded. I quickly went into the elevator.

This is gonna be some season. I thought to myself leaning my head against the back wall of the elevator.