hensley:Sorry baby(laughs)

*This part is going to be a little explicit, If you are not comfortable with Rated R scenes you are welcome to skip this part*

i hopped into the shower with bryson instantly grabbing his face and pulling it to mines.

bryson kissed me back, roughly squeezing on my ass.

i moaned softly in bryson ear.

that must have turned him on because he quickly turned me around so that my ass was on his dick.

bryson wasted no time with inserting himself inside of me.

Bryson never did me from the back, and i aint gone lie it hurt like helllll.

but after a while ht started feeling good as fuck.

Hensley:uhhhh baby go faster

bryson started going harder and harder making my walls cling to his dick with every stroke he gave me.

after a couple more strokes bryson turned me back to facing him.

he picked me up with my legs wrapping around his waist.

he then inserted himself inside of me and started fucking me in the air.

Bryson:Fuck baby you so warm.....(moans)

i started scratching brysons back, making him go harder inside of me.

He pushed my back onto the bathroom shower wall and started air fucking me.

I felt so good.

I never felt this feelings before, but the feeling kept coming over and over again.

Hensley:Baby im bout to cum(Moans)

as i said that bryson started going harder and harder making his strokes move with my climax.

Hensley:UHHHHHHHH(loudly moans)

Bryson covered my mouth as i hit my climax.

i couldnt help but to scream cause it felt so good.

it wasnt long before bryson was about to bust his nut.

It must have been coming quicker than bryson thought because he came inside of me.

bryson:Fuck......(moans)

after he came he let me down.

i pulled his face towards mine and kissed him softly.

Bryson:damn if this your way of telling me goodbye ima leave all the time(laughs)

Hensley:just don't leave me to long baby.....your welcome back will be better than your goodbye(smirks)

For the next hour me and bryson just stood in the shower, in each other arms enjoying the time left me had together....