Hensley:talk?? he had all the time to tell me and talk about it this morning, or last night when he came into the bedroom....he has yet to mention anything about that whether they kissed or not....so theres no talking(mad)

as i said that i turned back to the stove and continued to make the pancakes.

Autumn was about to say something, but then got cut off when we heard the guys walking into the kitchen.

except yasmin.

Bryson:Sure do smell good(sniffs the air)

Quees:yep im ready to get my grub on(rubs hands together)

Quees, tae, and peanut sat down at the island table waiting for their plates to be handed to them.

i felt two hands wrap around my waist and i turned slightly to see it was bryson.

Bryson:good morning beautiful(whispers in ears)

i softly pushed bryson off me and started handing everyone there plates, leaving bryson behind me staring at me.

i knew he knew something was wrong, and it was.

but ill let him figure it out.....

Bryson PoV

As hensley pushed me off her, i stared at her confused.

we was all good this morning....what happened??

i just walked over to the island table, and sat down next tot quees.

Peanut:This good look delicious( looks around)

peanut stared at the girls, but they all was silent.

i felt a awkward motion in the air but didnt know what it was.

well that was until....

Yasmin:UHHHH what a beautiful morning(smiles and walks into the kitchen)

yasmin walked into the kitchen, yawning, smiling at everyone.

and we all just stared at her.

not because she was late coming to breakfast, but because she had on a lace pink lingerie fit, with a see through pink robe on showing every corner of her curves.