Hattie:Ill like to thank everyone for coming out to celebrate my baby, our babies graduation..... it may have been a long journey dealing with their hard heads but we love them most of all and thats all hat matters....so everyone continue to party, and enjoy

i clapped and so did everyone else as my mom made her speech.

right now all my friends, and family was at my house in my back yard, celebrating my graduation.

well ours.

Autumn, Hazel, Quees, Tae, peanut and bryson families all me tup at my moms house to celebrate with her.

so it was really all of our parties mixed in one.

after a long day, i could really say i was tired.

but the party wasnt over quite yet.

Tomorrow morning we all leave for the Sky slopes for our year vacation to celebrate our graduation.

and i couldnt wait.

I walked down into the basement, to see bryson down here by himself.

Hensley:baby why you not upstairs enjoying the party??(confused)

He was in derek studio.

i heard this beat, like he was making a song.

Hensley:i know you not working while a party is going on for you upstairs?

Bryson:I had this beta in my head all this time....i had to play it and hear it out loud

i walked up to bryson.

Hensley:baby you work entirely to much on music.....take a break, and chill baby

Bryson:i can't hensley...im this close to winning and becoming somebody....i can't stop.....my grandma told me to give this music stuff up yesterday....told me to go to community college and get my associates degree in technician....

i could hear the hurt in bryson voice.

all he ever wanted to do was be a singer, and i know his grandma means the world to him.

so hearing that his grandma didnt believe in his music dream....i know he was crushed.

i grabbed bryson hand, and motioned him to sit on the couch in the room with me.

as he sat down i sat on his lap.