1

"So where did you decide to move this time?" her older brother Elijah asks, Aurora chuckles and looks around the parking lot seeing hardly any cars

"So where did you decide to move this time?" her older brother Elijah asks, Aurora chuckles and looks around the parking lot seeing hardly any cars. She then looked at the hell that she would have to go throw for 180 days called high school. She was currently outside Forks High School, Aurora had been in the small town for about a week. Three days after being in the small, annoying town she got bored and for the first time in her long life she signed up for school. "Forks, Washington dear brother, I figured it would be awhile before Nik finds me here this town is barely on the map, and he knows how I feel about small towns.. It's hard to eat anyone without getting caught. Not that I care but have you been able to locate our siblings yet? And if you have promise me you will leave Finn in the box" Aurora asked.

Aurora Mikaelson the twin sister of the great Niklaus Mikaelson. She had the same curse he does. One night her brothers Klaus and Henrik had snuck out to watch the werewolves transform one night, where Henrik was mauled and killed. Her parents were so upset about their youngest sons death that they started to search for away to protect their children and would never leave them. They made an immortality spell that would keep them young forever, it gave them superhuman strength, speed, agility and healing that would be even stronger than those of the werewolves in order to complete the spell they had to drink blood. Her father Mikael had his children drink wine laced with the blood of Tatia, a Petrova doppelgänger before he then thrust his sword through their chests. They awoke in transition, and on their father's orders, drank Human blood from a village girl in order to complete their transformation into the Original vampires. Unfortunately for them, there were consequences for this transformation, and Nature sought to try to restore the balance they upset by giving them a weakness for every new strength they had gained. The sun that gave them life burned them, their thirst for human blood was insatiable, and their neighbors could close their homes to them by not inviting them inside. Vervain flowers, which grew at the base of the white oak tree, burned them and protected against compulsion. Finally, the White Oak Tree, which gave them immortality, was also the one substance on earth that could actually destroy them for good. In the end, they burned the tree down to ensure their own survival. When Klaus and Aurora made there first kill after being turned into a vampires, it triggered the twins werewolf gene, which ultimately revealed the truth of there true parentage to there family, Klaus and Aurora were not Mikael's children but was instead the son and daughter of the chief of their village's werewolf clan, with whom Esther had an affair with. There was obligated to curse the twins in order to make there werewolf nature dormant so that they would not upset nature further by possessing so much power. Aurora had broke hers in the 13th century and of course Nik wasn't too happy about that, he vowed to hunt her down and neutralize her somehow or until he breaks his curse.

 Aurora had broke hers in the 13th century and of course Nik wasn't too happy about that, he vowed to hunt her down and neutralize her somehow or until he breaks his curse