Chapter 27- Starting YouTube

So I thought it'd be a good idea to give you people a summary of the story....

Basically, since Jo's mum had to fly overseas for a business trip, she had to go to the O2L house. Because her mum doesn't trust her in the house. Not long later she got into a relationship with Connor. So she went there for like a month than JC they went to a beach house-ish vila kind of thing. She realised her mum hasn't called or contacted her for a really long time. She felt like something was wrong, the sixth sense ya know. She called her mum's company to ask. But the person who answered the phone told her that her mum died. She goes to her mother's tombstone than she fainted. In the hospital where she wakes up, she accidentally overheard JC and Connor's conversation. She found out that JC actually already knew about her mum's death beforehand. Not long after her mum's death, Joel started receiving hate from the fans, making her even much more sadder than she already is. She returned home not long after that and Connor decided to take her out on a date. She went on a date and Connor broke the news that he would be going home back to Minnesota to complete his studies. The next day, Connor cheated on her with a blonde called Natasha. They soon broke up. Joel started to feel all the hurt and wanted to move to her newly bought house with her best friend Shanthi. AND HERE WE ARE AT THIS CHAPTER!!! :)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as I laid down on my bed. My room was now filled with cardboard boxes of all sizes containing my belongings. Also, lots of dust. Lots and lots of dust. Though I haven't stayed here for long, packing feels like I've stayed here for a few years. I mean, yeah, I found a beanie stuffed all the way behind the gigantic closet I have. It's white. It was white.... Its pretty much grey now.... Oops?

"Jo, get your lazy arse off that bed and come help me tape this box up right now." Shanthi warned me as I watched her struggle to tape up a cardboard box. Haha, who says I'm helping her. Imma watch her suffer. She shot me a glare before holding up the box, threatening to spill its contents out. I shot out of my bed immediately to help her tape the box, IM SO NOT PACKING IT BACK.

Shanthi agreed with me that we would move out the first thing in the morning tomorrow. So we're packing today. Even though the furniture weren't exactly fully bought, we can always start saving up for furniture. Now all I have to do was to find myself a job and get over this heartbreak. I taped the box closed before looking around the room. It was clean and nice with all the boxes packed.

"Shanthi, you do notice that you have to get a job too right, like me?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded.

"Uhh, I was thinking of starting a Youtube channel like them as a part time job first to see where it goes... If its good I will take Youtube as a full time job and earn my money from there." Shanthi explained. That's quite a good idea actually, maybe I should join! I could also make my own Youtube channel, in the meanwhile I could get a job somewhere. Like at a ice-cream store, at the library, anything really. Just something that would give me an income for the time being.

"Maybe I could like join you? Ya know making Youtube videos and such. I can do editing. After we film..." I suggested to Shanthi. Her eyes sparkled and she agreed immediately with probably 300 'YAS'. She shook me hard and suggested we film our first video right now. I agreed but we didn't have any camera whatsoever.... Besides, we need to go to the Youtube headquarters to interview....

"Jo, can we borrow all the boys stuff for filming. KAY YA KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE, WE'RE USING YOUR BROTHER'S STUFF." She exclaimed before dashing out of the room and ran back. She held in her hands a camera. And JC follows behind with all the other bulky equipment. Should've seen that coming....

"You guys should start with an introduction video like others let them know you better!" JC suggested while helping us set up all the filming stuff. Me and Shanthi both agreed and JC wanted to be our 'cameraman'. I pulled a chair from one side and Shanthi pulled the other. We both sat down in front of the camera and the video started.

"Hey ya'll! So this is our first video on Youtube and we thought it'd be a good idea to give you an introduction of ourselves. So, I"ll start I'm Shanthi and...."

-After filiming-

I took the camera and told JC to come along with me. We sat in front of my laptop to began editing. I had quite some editing softwares because me school gave us a project to make a skit once. They made us download the softwares.... Now it comes in handy. I edited the video while Shanthi went to cook lunch.YAASSS she cooks the best lunch.

Have I said that before.

I think I did.

WHATEVER.

I posted the video and went to eat lunch. I got out of my room and saw spaghetti. I ate my spaghetti while checking the views. IT WAS GOING UP FAST. ITS BEEN LIKE 10 MINUTES AND WE ALREADY HAVE 50 VIEWS! THIS IS A GOOD SIGN!!!

I sense we are going to have a great future. On Youtube.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I OFFICIALLY HATE MYSELF FOR TYPING SUCH A BORING CHAPTER.

The next few chapters are gonna be so boring... Maybe like 3-5 more chapters before this book ends.... :(

Don't forget I have a sequel!!  GIMME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD NAME MY NEW BOOK IM JUST. IDK JUST TELL ME.

Dedication to @manga7maniac because she made my day! 

Why is it that when I ask you questions you never tell me.....

KAY BYEE

~Winnegan (Did you guys see me on Trevor's Younow?)