Chapter 8- Joel's "Prank"

This chapter might not be as good... IM NOT EXPERIENCED....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

-1 Month Later-

My leg has healed now. Apparently, these people here are gonna go to the beach. To celebrate my leg healing thing?

1 problem.

I'm having more and more feelings for Connor. Whenever he's around, I get butterflies in my stomach. I really want to confront him but I don't know if he feels the same way.

I packed my stuff. We were gonna go to the villa at the beach to stay for 3 days. And my mum hasn't called once. Just occasional text asking me how I'm doing, that's pretty much it. Well, good way to be a mum, mum.

"COME ON GUYS!!! LETS GOGOGO!!!" Somebody said as they dashed into my room. Everything happened so fast. I felt a pair of hands carrying my up, bridal style. And someone zipped up my bag and grabbed it. They quickly ran to the car and shut the door.

Only that I noticed I was in Connor's hands.

"What was that for?!" I asked them. Apparently, the whole of O2L decided to whisk me away to the car.

"Nothing. You were taking your own sweet time and stuff. We are impatient so we just pulled you up so you'll hurry." Kian said. Everyone started laughing. I guess I'll take it as a joke.

-At the beach villa-

We walked into the villa. First thing that caught my eye 3 rooms. 3 beds. But I was late, everyone bagged a room as quickly as they could.

Guess what?

Yep. I'm stuck with Connor.

Not like we haven't shared a bed before.

I quickly put down my stuff. I got dressed in my swimsuit and went off to the beach to play with the others. Connor and I stayed the longest, we wanted to play more.

IM STILL A KID WHO LOVES TO PLAY INSIDE. DON'T JUDGE.

At one point of time, I decided to stay underwater. I felt Connor looking for me. I'm gonna play a prank on him. So I stayed underwater for some time and suddenly popped out of the water.

I felt a pair of hands hug me from behind. I looked back slightly and noticed it was Connor. Boy is he fast.

"Thank god. I thought I lost you! Don't play such pranks!! Jo, don't you ever!" Connor warned me in a half whisper kind of voice. Ok, WOAH.

I think I went overboard.

Even after so long, he wouldn't let go of me. I comforted him that I wouldn't play such pranks and told him I was still here. Shushing him, telling him I'm never gonna leave him.

We soon went back into the villa.

"Oooo..... Done with all that lovey dovey couple stuff??" Ricky teased as we walked into the door. I guess he saw the whole thing. All of them laughed, except for Kian. He was pulling a long face. Does he hate me or something?? Everytime I do something, he pulls a long face.

I don't get it. Oh well, haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate. Whatever.

I walked upstairs to the room to avoid the embarrassment.

I opened my suitcase. And BAM!

I didn't pack my clothes.

I was just packing my towel and beach stuff.... And those people decided to whisk me out of nowhere and now I have no clothes.

"Uh, Connor? I have no clothes....." I told Connor in a soft voice. Connor went over to his suitcase and pulled out some clothes and gave them to me.

"Here, wear these. There are some shops around here that sell decent clothes, we can go buy some tomorrow." Connor said to me. I thank god for Connor sometimes. Whenever I need help, Connor helps me. Unlike that brother of mine, he pretty much runs off?

I stepped into the shower and locked the door. As I was showering I overheard 2 voices speaking.

"JC, I don't know."

"Just do it bro. I believe you can do it. She will go to the balcony! When we were young, she would always go stargazing at night on the balcony. Just go and wait for her."

"Oh ok, I'll try. What if she says no? I mean, all this time she hasn't resist my help.... But, what if she doesn't feel the same??"

"She does. I can tell. If she says yes, don't you ever hurt her. I will come after you."

What sort of convo is that?! I finished showering and dried myself. I put on the clothes Connor gave me. I look fine, they just look big...... I took out the hairdryer and dried my hair.

I thought about the conversation I overheard. What does whoever was talking mean?? I don't even know.

I guess I'll have to go to the balcony to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I think u already know what's gonna happen. But you don't know Jo's reaction. AND I SWEAR JO IS AS DUMB AS ME. Anyways, u probably do though. Whyyy..... Remember to vote, comment and tell me how you want the story to go. I might pick your ideas. :)